grim22

Weekend #s on Pg 34. Divergent 56M. Muppets 16.5M. Peabody 11.7M, 302 8.6M, Gods not dead 8.5M

There are apparently two groups of Oblivion viewers: Those who have seen

Moon

and those who haven't.

Yes, because it's impossible to like both Moon and Oblivion.Moon is obviously the better film, but no need for the condescension.
  • Like 4

Omg. Lucky bastard. He can totally get in me.

Posted Image

He was AWESOME...! He shook hands with everyone that was there, with or without tickets to the premiere. Always with a smile on his face...!

Edit: shake? shaked? shook!!! :P

Edited by mcclaine
  • Like 1

The biggest missed opportunity in Oblivion was not exploring the clone twist further. They should have shown all the outposts exploding or something because at the end I was thinking how many other Tom Cruise clones are wandering around the world.

• Like 2

Just got out of Veronica Mars without ever seeing the show. Without commenting on the movie, it had the most hilarious bipolar selection of trailers. In order, it was Oculus (really freaky), Bears (nature documentary), Neighbors (raunchy R-rated comedy), Moms' Night Out (generic chick flick drivel), Tammy (Melissa McCarthy), The Fault in Our Stars (tearjerking summer blockbuster), and for the first time of me seeing it on the big screen GODZILLA. 

I frequently laughing when the next trailer began and it was so bizarrely different from the previous one

• Like 3