Totem

The Dark Knight Rises OS Discussion Thread/700M+ OS CLUB

So this (most likely) will finish third worldwide 2012.1.The avengers2 The hobbit3 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Well its good we have again a 2D billion movie.

Most likely yes... But i still think that Hobbit has 1B OS potential..So it could be close

Most likely yes... But i still think that Hobbit has 1B OS potential..So it could be close

Probably. Avengers had a Pirates of the caribbean-sized OS gross plus a Titanic-sized domestic gross so it will be difficult to top that.

Yup..... no electricity for 8+ hours.... :(Officials say it will be restored in 30 minutes.....

During hurricane Rita, we lost power on Friday night for 2.5 days in Houston. Those were my darkest days. During that time period, I realized how much we're dependent on electricity. Indian government's full corrupt a-holes. No reason for the daily power cuts or this nonsense that occurred.

I dont see such markets.

Neither do I.Main markets in the same point (according to BOM):Australia: TDKR 28 - TDK 24UK: TDKR 47 - TDK 50Brazil: TDKR 6.2 - TDK 4.4France: TDKR 11.9 - TDK 9.7Germany: TDKR 11.7 - TDK 10.4Japan: TDKR 5.7 - TDK 3.1Mexico: TDKR 9.7 - TDK 7.0Spain: TDKR 8.6 - TDK 12.1South Korea : TDKR 27.5 - TDK 15.3 (it has already outgrossed the entire 25 million TDK run)Russia: It has outgrossed the entire TDK run in OW.India: TDKR 7.4 - TDK 3.6Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia have already outgrossed TDK and Hong Kong has nearly done it.Excepting 3 million in UK and 3.5 million in a depressed market like Spain, TDKR is outgrossing TDK everywhere

Excepting 3 million in UK and 3.5 million in a depressed market like Spain, TDKR is outgrossing TDK everywhere

And it is only $3M less in the UK due to the exchange rate. It is ahead in £ at this stage.

And it is only $3M less in the UK due to the exchange rate. It is ahead in £ at this stage.

We can even argue the same for Spain. Euro is a 20% lower than in August 2008. And meanwhile TDK started with a 5-day opening, TDKR has done with a normal 3-day

Why did you say this??? TDKR is a success OS, no doubts.

Exactly!The 'steep' drops (they were not really) can be attributed to the Olympics starting on Friday and this weekend will see smaller drops.

During hurricane Rita, we lost power on Friday night for 2.5 days in Houston. Those were my darkest days. During that time period, I realized how much we're dependent on electricity.Indian government's full corrupt a-holes. No reason for the daily power cuts or this nonsense that occurred.

Rita was no problem. Hurricane Ike in 2008 was the real bitch that hit Houston. It left me without power for 21 days. It was terrible, but really fun in a weird way. It brought the neighborhood so much closer after that.