Dementeleus

THE MARTIAN | Oct 2, 2015 | Will compete as a comedy at the Golden Globes

I've been avoiding literally every trailer for this movie. I just want to go in having read the book and be totally surprised come October. :)

I bet the movie will have more surprises for us, who haven't read the book but watched every trailer.

I've been avoiding literally every trailer for this movie. I just want to go in having read the book and be totally surprised come October. :)

I really don't think there will be any surprises, the trailers have copied the book literally word for word, and changing an already awesome book would just be a bad idea.

I really don't think there will be any surprises, the trailers have copied the book literally word for word, and changing an already awesome book would just be a bad idea.

I know, I just kind of want to go in blind just so I can see the full transition in the theater itself. It's weird, but it'd be cool, in a way.

• Like 1