Ent

THURSDAY NUMBERS (04.10.2014)

Funny thing about my showing Draft Day is that the 1PM show was about half full and it was all adults my age.  

Another funny thing is when the Expendables 3 trailer came on, I was giggling while watching it.  The lady sitting diagonal to me looked back at me and gave me a dirty look.  Then the Hercules trailer came one and I laughed while watching it because Sean Bean was narrating it and immediately I thought, "Oh yea, he'll get his chopped off or get disembowled or something" so that made me laugh...again dirty look.  Then in the film Draft Day, I laughed when Frank Langella and Kevin Dunn shook hands because I remembered they were in Dave together, also directed by Ivan Reitman.  She turned around and gave me another dirty look...all for laughing.  Well, finally I just thought I'd have some fun, so I leaned over and I whispered to her, "Is my laughing bothering you?"  She just gave me another dirty look and I laughed again.  

Some people need to take the fucking pickles out of their ass.  

Draft Day looks like a good movie. I want to see it.

• Like 1

Funny thing about my showing Draft Day is that the 1PM show was about half full and it was all adults my age.  

Another funny thing is when the Expendables 3 trailer came on, I was giggling while watching it.  The lady sitting diagonal to me looked back at me and gave me a dirty look.  Then the Hercules trailer came one and I laughed while watching it because Sean Bean was narrating it and immediately I thought, "Oh yea, he'll get his chopped off or get disembowled or something" so that made me laugh...again dirty look.  Then in the film Draft Day, I laughed when Frank Langella and Kevin Dunn shook hands because I remembered they were in Dave together, also directed by Ivan Reitman.  She turned around and gave me another dirty look...all for laughing.  Well, finally I just thought I'd have some fun, so I leaned over and I whispered to her, "Is my laughing bothering you?"  She just gave me another dirty look and I laughed again.  

Some people need to take the fucking pickles out of their ass.  

You should have whispered shake and bake in her ear periodically during the movie.

• Like 1

I had one of those super easily impressed people at my Grand Budapest Hotel screening. She was just disgustingly happy, going "YEEAAAAAH, WHEEEEEEEEE, HO-HO-HO, OOPS! NO WAY!" all through the movie. Clapping her hands and shit. I almost told her to shut the fuck up but then I thought she might be mentally retarded and it wouldn't have been cool. 

:lol: Mrs. Tele can barely tolerate Wes Anderson movies -- she finds them too twee and precious -- and when we saw it, our audience was... well, "sophisticated upscale Andersonians", to put it politely. So when the movie started there were little ripples of snooty chuckling at every little whimsical visual. Mrs. Tele grabbed my arm and squeezed so hard I thought she was gonna tear it off.

• Like 2

Just saw that Allegiant, the last book of the Divergent trilogy, was being split into 2 movies.

I so wish Divergent would have flopped now.

What an original idea; splitting a book into multiple movies

Saw Draft Day. Might be the best film I've seen so far this year.

*spit-take* Butbutbutbut YOU GAVE BAD WORDS 10/10 :o

I had one of those super easily impressed people at my Grand Budapest Hotel screening. She was just disgustingly happy, going "YEEAAAAAH, WHEEEEEEEEE, HO-HO-HO, OOPS! NO WAY!" all through the movie. Clapping her hands and shit. I almost told her to shut the fuck up but then I thought she might be mentally retarded and it wouldn't have been cool. 

Someone was like that when I saw KFP2... the whole time she laughed at everything and it was just me and her in the theater...  :unsure:

What an original idea; splitting a book into multiple movies

*spit-take* Butbutbutbut YOU GAVE BAD WORDS 10/10 :o

I've lowered it to a 9.