MovieGuyKyle17

Wed #s Heaven 3.7, Cap2 3.5

No.

The kid goes to heaven and see Jesus riding a rainbow horse.No,i'm not kidding and yes,this is as Christian as God's Not Dead.

Another product of the ''you can't prove it didn't happen so my argument is as valid as yours'' school of bankrupt philosophy.

...Obviously if the movie is about Heaven, you'd see Jesus or God at some point? That's what the kid described so that's what they put in. If he said he died and went to Heaven and came across a Playstation 4 and TGI Fridays, they may as well have put that in there. Everything in the movie and book is based off his word. It's not as silly as you make it sound. It'll still do solid business regardless.

• Like 5

Nothing's surfaced for so far as Thursday numbers yet?

We all have them.  But they are a secret.  We're keeping them from you and a few others.   :P

• Like 2

No.

The kid goes to heaven

and see Jesus riding a rainbow horse

.No,i'm not kidding and yes,this is as Christian as God's Not Dead.

Another product of the ''you can't prove it didn't happen so my argument is as valid as yours'' school of bankrupt philosophy.

You didn't see the movie, did you?  You just hated on it because it's not something you believe in.  He didn't say anything about Jesus riding a rainbow horse.  Just that he rides a horse.  

• Like 1