Fancyarcher

Weekend #'s April 18-20 Cap2: 26.2 Rio 22.5 Heaven 21.5 Trans 11.1 pg32

Depp, his star shined bright if ever so briefly...Disney at least can take advantage with their salary negotiations. Hopefully they haven't signed on Alice and Pirates 5 yet. Yeah Johnny, about that salary...

Lol Johnny stilll amkes them mega money as Captain Jack Ko, I doubt his salary wil come down that much. Though I have to admit no  way he gets a 100+M dollar deal this time , unless its for 2 movies or something.

I hope Cap2 can get to 245M-255M because the higher the more that Spidey will have to make, and I'd hate to have that as the biggest of the year.

I definitely don't want X-Men too now.

And that'd be good room for Godzilla to slay, depending on how intelligent America decides to be, which is usually never.

Edited by Claire Hol7
  • Like 3

Quick note top 5CATWS 10.2,HIFR 8.2,RIO2 7.8,TRAN 3.7,HH2 3

Thanks RTH!So 9.566 Fri10.2 +7% Sat5.6 -45% Sun25.47 -38% Weekend 200.3 Even if it drops with actuals, their great numbers. And its been surprising this weekend so maybe Sunday drop will be softer. Edited by WileECoyote
  • Like 1

Is gonna be fun the battle between Cap, Spidey and X-Men for the domestic superhero crown. Right now i have all around $250m.

Yea, but CAP2 has one more weekend to accumulate grosses before TASM2 steamrolls everything. CAP2 should get hit pretty bad by then. And it just might miss the $250M mark....

Yea, but CAP2 has one more weekend to accumulate grosses before TASM2 steamrolls everything. CAP2 should get hit pretty bad by then. And it just might miss the $250M mark....

I don't think it will be hit that hard since it will have already hit the likes of $230M.

I mean if TASM could hit $262 M while being released two weeks only before TDKR, i don't think that CATWS on its 5th weekend will sudenly lose that much steam to miss the current trajectrory target of $250 M.

Edited by Ent
  • Like 4