CoolioD1

The Leftovers | HBO

Finale was pretty good. Not as much mindfuck as I thought, but some cool trademark Lindleof stuff in there.

Would have liked to have spent some time with everyone as the hordes were entering Jarden. We got very little of a lot of the characters in the second half of the episode.

Even though this ending could serve as a perfectly good series finale I really hope it's not "because it's stupid!" to end such a great show so early. (I had to find a way to use the quote of the year :D)

Anyway, loved the episode and loved the season, even more than the first one, and it would be really nice if we got more. Make it happen, Len!

Fucking phenomenal. Loved the episode and loved the season. Probably my favorite show on TV. I had a tear in my eye in the last scene when he returned home and the whole family was there.

• Like 2

Oh my god, this show never ceases to amaze me. Each episode of this season is a masterpiece, and to keep that kind of consistency in a TV show is almost unheard of.

Game Of Thrones and The Leftovers are now my favorite shows of the year.

I really hope HBO gives Lindelof a Season 3 renewal because this show deserves so much more.

And speaking of Season 3, look at this...its both ridiculous and awesome

‘The Leftovers’ Fans Campaign for Season 3 in Costume Outside HBO Offices

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/leftovers-season-3-fans-campaign-costume-hbo-1201655760/

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

Final season time!

So what are people's crazy theories for how it ends?

@MrPink @Tele Came Back @WrathOfHan @filmlover @Goffe

My loony theory is that a second departure happens, but instead of 2% being taken, it's 2% left behind.

The people who departed end up in another reality, Sarah is Nora in the other universe or something or other.

• Like 2

Holy shit. This show actually pulled of something that I never thought I would see in my lifetime: A Damon Lindelof story with an actual satisfying ending.

All joking aside. The Leftovers is truly one of the greatest television series of all time and I am glad it got a proper ending.

The Twin President Brother episode was a total blast.

• Like 1