CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

$32m would mean a $23.3 Friday. 

50% jump to $35m for Saturday (I think CA2 was 30%)

33% drop to $23.5m for Sunday

for $90m.5

It's not jumping 50% on Saturday.  Sorry, but openers don't jump that much.  20-30%, ABSOLUTE MAX.  

• Like 1

And we have users here who said their entire theater applauded at the end, so it's going to make 300m with a 3+ multiplier. Anecdotes do not a trend make.

I saw reactions for entire two weeks by now, not just one single theater applause. Whoever says 300m in relation with TASM2 shall not be taken seriously anyway. TASM2 lands in the 220-230m territory. Quote me on that.

• Like 2

It makes perfect sense.  

He didn't know how Harry would react to it.  He needed more time to study it.  He got bit by the spider and became who he was, no guarantees that doing a simple transfusion would make him better, or worse yet, turn him into another Doctor Connors.

It's very simple and easily understood. It's also one of a dozen lame duck narrative threads. My issue's not the reasoning. It's the utter lack of examining said reason and, more so, why something so tired's a narrative thread in the first place. In short, it's lame.

• Like 1

Would have been better if the movie explained that. Also couldn't Harry have does tests with the blood sample.

The movie did explain that.

Peter and Gwen discussed it.  They mentioned that Connors tried messing around and it turned out bad for him.

• Like 3

Rank lists that Man of Steel would be most likely to appear on.

Most collateral damage

Best actor who hammed it up as the villain

Best movie to have a Wal Mart ticket promotion

• Like 3