CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

So Amazing Spidey 2 had like 18 storylines for a two hour movie, what were they thinking ?

I kinda liked it, I am easy to please but talk about overstuffing your summer blockbuster.

Felt like eating a triple cheesburger.

Emma and Andrew were great, cool action scenes. Nice entertainnement for the families. Paul Giamatti was so fucking over the top, loved the ham.

Poor Felicity Jones, playing 12th character in a summer blockbuster , that s what you get when you fuck up with my Queen (Jlaw) : the person who finds what I am referring to will have my respect.

• Like 1

Oh god. Its like I'm on 4chan.

I feel really uncultured and stupid for laughing at these... that was probably the stupidest ones, but the other ones are blatantly inappropriate for this site... so yeah :P

Poor Felicity Jones, playing 12th character in a summer blockbuster , that s what you get when you fuck up with my Queen (Jlaw) : the person who finds what I am referring to will have my respect.

You're talking about that sundance movie they were in, right? I didn't care for it much. Typical Sundance business. You know how it goes...

Felicity Jones is in the Stephen Hawking movie with that Redmayne dude and she could be an Oscars contender this year.  She is also pretty good in the movie Futurist is talking about. In fact, she is better than JLaw in Like Crazy.

Felicity Jones is in the Stephen Hawking movie with that Redmayne dude and she could be an Oscars contender this year.  She is also pretty good in the movie Futurist is talking about. In fact, she is better than JLaw in Like Crazy.

well yeah, she's in that movie a ton more than jlaw is.

• Like 2

You're talking about that sundance movie they were in, right? I didn't care for it much. Typical Sundance business. You know how it goes...

As a Jlaw servant, I went through her entire filmography and yes it is that film with Felicity Jones, Jlaw and Checkov called Like Crazy where Jlaw's character is used like no one should ...

RESPECT, Coolio.

I'll be glad when this weekend's over and I don't have to read another "swing past" box office pun.

buddy it will never stop  :lol:

godzilla destroys competition

dofp claws past 100m

maleficient is/is not magnificent

apes dawn to huge weekend

transformers not extinct, not yet

etc.

• Like 9