CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

TASM2 will finish under Winter Soldier and X-Men. I don't know what flop is if TASM2 is not one.

More like underperforming since it's doing real well OS. With that said, I'm not in a rush to see this. Wasn't a fan of the 1st installment.
  • Like 1

I would say karma got the better of me since our #4 theater(3D IDX Spidey) went down. Big mess as we try to get everyone taken care off and I another show.But, we aren't going to be able to get it fixed until later tonight, so we'll lose another show.So now it's going to make less!! Just doing my part.

If I lose a lot of points this weekend then it's all your fault. Damn you.  :angry:

• Like 1

Just got back. Going out to do college things so Ill elaborate later, but the 1st act was mixed, the 2nd act was a huge mess, but the 3rd act redeemed. The final 15 minutes hit me in the feels. Hard. I have some issues, but it was not a defcon disaster some of yall made it out to be, I enjoyed it and was pleased enough.The final 15 minutes though...havent been punched in the gut that hard since Sandra's speech in Gravity. My gf really enjoyed it btw and she said it was now her favorite Spidey before I even got to ask. Hopefully the BO stays strong. Carry on.

• Like 6