CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

Do you think they'll still move ahead with the spin-off plans? Surely if movies about the Sinister Six and Venom seemed like risky propositions before, they must seem even riskier now 

Edited by John Marston

Do you think they'll still move ahead with the spin-off plans? Surely if movies about the Sinister Six and Venom seemed like risky propositions before, they must seem even riskier now 

Quite the opposite. Maybe if they throw MORE money at them they'll surely do better, right?

Yeah but The Last Stand is Ghostrider level bad

You know I sort of liked the first ghost rider ;P.. The second one is batman and robin bad . Actually GR2 to me was wortst than Xmen 3 and SM2 reboot, and any SH film in a longtime come to think of it.

Hmm GR2  ties witth Catwoman I think... You cant get any worst than Catwoman, GR2, Batman  and Robin

• Like 1

Well, couldn't Sony just stop making Spider Man films and just do spin offs? They could legally do that, right?

I actually think having a standalone film for Venom to build him up as the big bad in ASM3 would be a decent idea. Assuming the film they make is received well. Edited by Biggestgeekever

It's a domestic flop. That's a fact. It will be saved overall by the OS numbers, but in a domestic thread we are allowed to refer to the film as a flop, which it is. It's not just about the numbers, but about the sheer facts that Spidey will lose to X-Men and Captain America. Rewind the clock back a few years and it would have deemed impossible.

Alfred , you Geoffe and Baumer have always seen through our fanboy love to point out the obvious. 

And guess what Sinister Six (Cancelled!!!) LOL

I liked X-3 and Spiderman 3  :ph34r:

Man, I thought we were on the same page, Baumer. Liking TASM2 despite the flaws and stuff. But then you have to go and say you liked X3 and now I don't even want to be in the same thread as you.

• Like 4

I liked X-3 and Spiderman 3  :ph34r:

Im with you with SM3(Itsgot cringe worthy material), but damn that Rush Hour dude needs to stay away from well done CBM franchises.. OMG at how he ruined what SInger built..  I fully hope Xmen 2014 destroys SM2 reboot as well.

There should be more than enough room for Xm and the God one to do insane business.

Man, I thought we were on the same page, Baumer. Liking TASM2 despite the flaws and stuff. But then you have to go and say you liked X3 and now I don't even want to be in the same thread as you.

I think some of you are too invested in staying true to the comics.  I just want to be entertained.  And X-3 was very entertaining.  

• Like 3

Alfred , you Geoffe and Baumer have always seen through our fanboy love to point out the obvious. 

for example

...and SM3 stilll nearly reached 400m.

Edited by a2k

LOL dAMIEN i THINK  Baum is pulling our legs on Xmen 3..Heh