Orestes

Marvel's Agent Carter - Season 2 January 19th.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/reviews/tv-review-marvels-agent-carter-1201389031/

Good to hear that this is apparently much better than SHIELD. Not terribly surprising since Feige is involved here, while he wasn't with SHIELD. And Hayley Atwell is an infinitely more interesting screen presence than Clark Gregg

• Like 4

Two episodes air tomorrow! :) 

Episode #1

PEGGY CARTER RETURNS TO ACTION ON A MISSION TO CLEAR THE NAME OF HOWARD STARK...AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM HIS DEADLIEST WEAPONS, ON "MARVEL'S AGENT CARTER" ON ABC

Dominic Cooper (Marvel's Captain America: The First Avenger) Guest Stars as Howard Stark

In the episode, "Pilot," when old acquaintance Howard Stark (Dominic Cooper, Marvel's Captain America: The First Avenger) finds himself being framed for unleashing his deadliest weapons to anyone willing to pony up the cash, he contacts Peggy -- the only person he can trust -- to track down those responsible, dispose of the weapons and clear his name. He empowers his butler, Edwin Jarvis, to be at her beck and call when needed to help assist her as she investigates and tracks down those responsible for selling these weapons of mass destruction. If caught going on these secret missions for Stark, Peggy could be targeted as a traitor and spend the rest of her days in prison – or worse. This episode of "Marvel's Agent Carter" airs TUESDAY, JANUARY 6 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agent Carter" stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Chad Michael Murray as Agent Jack Thompson, Enver Gjokaj as Agent Daniel Sousa and Shea Whigham as Chief Roger Dooley.

Guest starring are Lyndsy Fonseca as Angie Martinelli, Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark, Andre Royo as Spider Raymond, James Hebert as Green Suit, Kyle Bornheimer as Agent Ray Krzeminiski, Ashley Hinshaw as Colleen O'Brien, Carrick O'Quinn as Tall Bouncer, James Frain as Leet Brannis, Tim True as Tipsy Guy, Johnny Marques as Bartender, Jeffrey David Anderson as Short Bouncer, James Urbaniak as Scientist, Bill Kalmenson as Senator Webster, Lesley Boone as Rose, Costa Ronin as Anton Vanko and Kevin Heffernan as Madison Avenue Guy.

"Pilot" was written by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely and directed by Louis D'Esposito.

Tara Butters, Michele Fazekas, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely, Chris Dingess, Kevin Feige, Louis D'Esposito, Alan Fine, Joe Quesada, Stan Lee and Jeph Loeb are executive producers. "Marvel's Agent Carter" is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television.

XXXXXXXXXX

Episode #2

WHEN HOWARD STARK'S DEADLIEST WEAPON FALLS INTO ENEMY HANDS, ONLY AGENT CARTER CAN RECOVER IT, ON "MARVEL'S AGENT CARTER" ON ABC

Dominic Cooper (Marvel's Captain America: The First Avenger) Guest Stars as Howard Stark

In the episode, "Bridge and Tunnel," Howard Stark's deadliest weapon has fallen into enemy hands, and only Agent Carter can recover it. But can she do so before her undercover mission is discovered by SSR Chief Dooley and Agent Thompson? "Marvel's Agent Carter" airs TUESDAY, JANUARY 6 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agent Carter" stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Chad Michael Murray as Agent Jack Thompson, Enver Gjokaj as Agent Daniel Sousa and Shea Whigham as Chief Roger Dooley.

Guest starring in "Bridge and Tunnel" are Lyndsy Fonseca as Angie Martinelli, James Herbert as Green Suit, Kyle Bornheimer as Agent Ray Krzeminiski, James Frain as Leet Brannis, Erin Torpey as Betty Carver (Radio Actor), Walker Roach as Captain America (Radio Actor), Greg Bryan as Daisy Clover Forman, Ray Wise as Hugh Jones, Meagan Fay as Miriam Fry, James Urbaniak as Miles Van Ert/White Haired Scientist, Devin Ratray as Sheldon McFee, Ralph Garman as Radio Announcer, Don Luce as Mob Boss, Jeff Locker as SSR Lab Tech, and Atticus Todd as Winston.

"Bridge and Tunnel" was written by Eric Pearson and directed by Joseph Russo.

Informative and funny pierce with Agent Carter show runners Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas interviewed by Tara's husband Marc Guggenheim who show runs Arrow

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/agent-carter-showrunners-grilled-by-759932

Guggenheim: It seems pretty cool, so that's got to feel very supportive. How much interaction do you have with the folks at Marvel who make the movies?

Fazekas: Quite a bit. Because Peggy comes from their movies, Louis D'Esposito and Kevin Feige are very invested in this and they've been really collaborative and very generous with theirworld. Kevin was down here cutting an episode [recently] and he's really good at it, which is wonderful.

Feige literally has his hands in everything. B)

Fazekas: Look, she was dating Captain America! I don't think he has the pecs for it!

Guggenheim: Tara, what subconscious or textual thing is behind the fact that your protagonist won't sleep with my protagonist?! What does that say about our marriage? I know that says something! Particularly since my protagonist sleeps with pretty much everything.

Butters: [Silence.]

:rofl:

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 4

Informative and funny pierce with Agent Carter show runners Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas interviewed by Tara's husband Marc Guggenheim who show runs Arrow

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/agent-carter-showrunners-grilled-by-759932

:rofl:

OMG, is he seriously asking something like THAT in 'public'?

I guess he'll need some ~ couple counsel sessions (~ how to stay married or so) AND rhetoric sessions to pay for (and sit through) ~ inferring from himself to her asumed reasonings?

Way too much sciencey mumbojumbo and they pushed it with the camp. But Atwell was of course great and I really liked it. Will stick with it for sure

Edited by Chewy

Kind of disappointing start in the ratings, no one was expecting the 5.5 demo and 25M viewers that SHIELD got for its pilot but most expectations were around a 2.5  It ended up starting with a 1.9. SHIELD season 1 definitely burned a lot of people by the looks of it

8:00 CBS NCIS 2.8/9 19.49
  ABC Marvel's Agent Carter - Premiere (8-10PM) 1.9/6 6.86
  FOX MasterChef Junior - Season Premiere 1.8/5 5.26
  NBC Parks and Recreation - R 0.9/3 2.52
  CW The Flash - R 0.5/1 1.36

Yeah SHIELD definitely turned a bunch of people off. It will need to hold relatively steady to get a second season

I'll just try to enjoy this 8 episode run and not worry too much about the ratings

• Like 2

Carter premiere was just okay.

Season 2 of AoS is actually really good.

Honestly, Marvel needs to show us shows that we want to see, like based off actual comic characters and not off-shoot stuff from the MCU. Netflix seems to have a pretty good set up with Daredevil and whatnot. That's what the GA wants to see.

I feel like the best show for abc would be a live action Spider-Man. I could see that having insane ratings. Look at how Gotham is doing and Bruce is just a kid in that.

Edited by CloneWars

Terrible ratings.

How? It improved on AoS by a couple of mil. They're solid ratings, not great, but not in danger territory, certainly. And we'll see what the numbers with Hulu/DVRS/TIVO viewing are on Sunday.

I'm going to enjoy this show while it's on. I love the crap out of it,

#HailAtwell

#HailD'Arcy

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
  • Like 1