Orestes

Marvel's Agent Carter - Season 2 January 19th.

I pumped my fists in the air and shouted "GO MARVEL" at that cameo.  Absolutely brilliant!  I can't express enough how much I love this show.  So sad that the season is over, and I sure do want a season 2.  Talkie said it best: Agent Carter is everything AoS should have been. 

Finally caught up on this and OH MY GOD MAGIC BLOOD :rofl:

It's inescapable

Really liked it, definitely has some problems (ie parts of it are WAY over-plotted) but it was fun and I'm glad I watched it

• Like 2

Finally caught up on this and OH MY GOD MAGIC BLOOD :rofl:

It's inescapable

Really liked it, definitely has some problems (ie parts of it are WAY over-plotted) but it was fun and I'm glad I watched it

Needs MOAR MAGIC BLOOD.

Paging Kurtzman & Orci for Season 2.

Glad to hear you liked it. For me, the show was very enjoyable. Good actings both from leads and supporting cast, with great chemistry. Solid script and story, fun action, interesting world building and universe connecting.

I think my biggest complain was that the sexism theme got heavy-handed at times. We don't need to be told of it too much, it's shown enough.

Aside from Peggy, I loved that we got more of Cooper's Howard Stark. I was like 'yep, can definitely see the Stark genes present there'

Jarvis was a delight as well. But I kinda lol'ed a bit thinking about silly AoU upcoming stuff

like 'wait, how and when did D'Arcy turn into Bettany

:lol:

Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

• Community Manager

Wow.

The show was renewed. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was expected (it might not be a giant hit like people expected but it actually gets good enough ratings where it wasn't even on the bubble) but Agent Carter...legit did not do that well.

I wonder if this speaks to Marvel's influence over the Disney empire.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/07/agent-carter-season-2

Didn't Agent Carter do about the same as Agents of SHIELD ratings wise?

Not in the 18-49 demo. Agent Carter did worse there. TVBytheNumbers compiles a Renew/Cancel index that basically compares new episode ratings (18-49 demo, not total viewers) between shows within a network. Agent Carter got a 0.78 while Agent of SHIELDS has a 0.89.

The index is a good way to get a quick look at how a show is doing on a network.

• Like 1

Season 2 synopsis:

“Dedicated to the fight against new atomic age threats in the wake of World War II, Peggy must now journey from New York City to Los Angeles for her most dangerous assignment yet. But even as she discovers new friends, a new home — and perhaps even a new love — she’s about to find out that the bright lights of the post-war Hollywood mask a more sinister threat to everyone she is sworn to protect.”