Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

This is the End and Neighbors were big hits, but Rogen was in many bombs/disapointments before that. The Guilt Trip, 50/50, Paul, Funny People.

Thanks for that.

That's why I said now.....as in now, not the past.

Why Bale?

Anyway, I didn't mean to start a huge discussion with this.  I'm just saying for the time being, he's on a nice hot streak and this makes him very appealing to work with.

This is the End and Neighbors were big hits, but Rogen was in many bombs/disapointments before that. The Guilt Trip, 50/50, Paul, Funny People.

A film grossing over 4x it's production cost at the domestic box office is a flop/disappointment? I don't know if you know anything about that film, but it's subject matter was never going to allow it to light the box office on fire, and everyone involved knew that.

Edited by PDC1987
  • Like 2

Need to talk about the ads on this site...

Posted Image

I'm pretty sure the Ads that pop up are based on the websites you visit... Edited by #ED
  • Like 3

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's really having a good run overseas.  I think about half of that 69.5 is from China.

Thanks for that.

That's why I said now.....as in now, not the past.

Oh. Sorry about my stupidity.  :P

But that is true now that you mention it. In the comedy world, Rogen is one of the highest in the chain. I think the only one who rivals him is Kevin Hart now, since he became the biggest black comedian since Chappele.