Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

Get Him To The Greek was pretty bad, lol.

I thought it was pretty funny.  But I think all those films are pretty funny.  Anything that stars the Apatow gang, always gets a laugh from me.  They're not always hilarious, but for the most part they are good for some laughs.  

Everything from Anchorman on, on this list, with the exception of Year One, was pretty funny.

http://boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?view=Producer&id=juddapatow.htm

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

can somebody explain that joke to me? That is like the third time I've heard it. I don't get it

During TASM2 OW, whenever you logged off for the night, Rth came on pretty soon after and gave us numbers. We were joking about that last week.
  • Like 3

It looks like ASM2 is following Spiderman 3. it looks to have increased on Friday exactly what Spiderman 3 did. So if it follows the rest of the weekend it will increase 46% on Saturday and drop 37% on Sunday. that would give it just under 34 million for the weekend and it would also give it just under a 65 percent drop. That's if it follows Spiderman 3 for the rest of the weekend.

I thought it was pretty funny.  But I think all those films are pretty funny.  Anything that stars the Apatow gang, always gets a laugh from me.  They're not always hilarious, but for the most part they are good for some laughs. Everything from Anchorman on, on this list, with the exception of Year One, was pretty funny. http://boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?view=Producer&id=juddapatow.htm

Eh I'm not a fan of Talladega Nights or Pineapple Express

Yep we all have our films that were not crazy about but his whole body of work is pretty impressive. In my opinion they're all pretty entertaining movies and at least it makes you feel like you did not waste your money.

Most important number of the day.

Oh no you didn't.

I can already feel the nut job fanboys and the dorothy's return loons going to war on this one. This thread is gonna end up worse than the marvel/dc one.

• Like 9