Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

I'm pretty sure DeHann worked for free. There's no way he got paid.

Well, he is supposed to be the main character of Sinister Six so I assume he will receive something for doing that  :ph34r:

Crazy, but not too surprising. But at least there is some justification for it. The movie might make $2 billion worldwide, plus they will make a shitload in merchandise. It's the exact opposite scenario of Sony spending an insane amount on the ASM movies and not owning the merchandise rights.

Crazy money but he's worth every penny and then some to Marvel and they got him on the cheap for Iron Man 1 for $300,000.  (He made more doing Ally McBeal for a month)  I think that % deal came when they renegotiated after Iron Man 1 and even then didn't think his money would get that big.  

Most if not all the other leads were also paid on the low end for the first films. none of the others get a % and none of them including RDJ get anything from merchandise - even the stuff with their face on it.  Disney and Marvel make out like bandits. 

• Like 2

I'd love to see it happen, but it needs a 3.5X from here.

Any idea why several films saw such soft landings?  (CA2, Woman, HIFR, GIND, etc)

I wonder if colleges and universities are out now?

Any idea why several films saw such soft landings?  (CA2, Woman, HIFR, GIND, etc)

I wonder if colleges and universities are out now?

Not sure.  Good question.

Garfield only got 500k ? That must be a joke or wrong. Shooting a movie like ASM2 is not an easy job. Even the pure physical labor deserves that amount of pay.

The source has been quoted.  Last page. 

Garfield only got 500k ? That must be a joke or wrong. Shooting a movie like ASM2 is not an easy job. Even the pure physical labor deserves that amount of pay.

It's not that uncommon for the first movie in a franchise. That's around what Shia got for TF1, what RDJ/Evans/Hems got from IM1/CA1/Thor 1, etc. But it's weird that they didn't get a raise for the sequel

• Like 1

legend of oz somehow got a 70 million budget.

so that whole cast was probably paid more than garfield.

Well the money certainly wasn't going to the Animation Dept.  This movie looked like the cheapest of Saturday morning cartoons from the 1980s.

well rdj,hemsworth,evans, jlaw etc all got around that money for the starter of their franchise. it was between 300k to 500k. that's usually the deal. 

Andrew got 1M for TASM2 btw which is of course way too low considering the budget/gross