A Marvel Fanboy

The Disney Thread | Happy 90th to Donald Duck!

9 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

Okay, maybe now it’s starting to make sense why Disney didn’t outright fired Majors like they did with James Gunn in the past.

Please, read this:

If this is the case and the evidence they have corroborate with what his defense is alleging, I hope Majors sues the fuck out of the NYPD.

Or more likely the Disney legal department just told Disney not to do anything until after the trial....

And what did you expect his lawyer to do?

Aounds to me like you are cheerleading.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dudalb said:

Or more likely the Disney legal department just told Disney not to do anything until after the trial....

And what did you expect his lawyer to do?

Aounds to me like you are cheerleading.

I was trashing him on all my social media before this. I’m not saying he is innocent, what I’m saying is that from now on, I’ll be withholding judgment.

2 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Sadge

This and Starfield might be what finally makes me get an XBox. 

I got Game Pass from a friend and I just use it on PC, and it's been a stellar investment frankly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LegionWrex said:

I got Game Pass from a friend and I just use it on PC, and it's been a stellar investment frankly.

My problem playing on PC is how it’s fairly less practical than playing on the PS5, also most of the games don’t get the UI updated to PS5’s Dual Sense, despite Steam making the controller compatible. I’d argue that PS5 is arguably the best PlayStation console of all time, with the Dual Sense being the best controller of all time period. Need to get an Edge because I want to git gud on SF6, but I really love them. The haptics is just *chef kiss*. I like the idea of plug and play, so maybe I’ll double dip with consoles this gen.

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

My problem playing on PC is how it’s fairly less practical than playing on the PS5, also most of the games don’t get the UI updated to PS5’s Dual Sense, despite Steam making the controller compatible. I’d argue that PS5 is arguably the best PlayStation console of all time, with the Dual Sense being the best controller of all time period. Need to get an Edge because I want to git gud on SF6, but I really love them. The haptics is just *chef kiss*. I like the idea of plug and play, so maybe I’ll double dip with consoles this gen.

Oh man, I love that controller so much. It just feels so good and it's so fucking responsive.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2023 at 11:33 PM, ZattMurdock said:

I was trashing him on all my social media before this. I’m not saying he is innocent, what I’m saying is that from now on, I’ll be withholding judgment.

One problem is his lawyer has lied before about having evidence that will clear Majors.

If we go by total IMDb votes as of now, Secret Invasion is going to be an even bigger flop than Ms. Marvel on Disney+. They made the same mistake as Ms. Marvel by releasing this Captain Marvel-related show before making Captain Marvel popular among GA and hardcore fans. These two shows should've been released after Avengers 5. Disney wasted millions of dollars on these two shows that most of the hardcore fans, as well as GA, are not watching.

59 minutes ago, Willowra said:

If we go by total IMDb votes as of now, Secret Invasion is going to be an even bigger flop than Ms. Marvel on Disney+. They made the same mistake as Ms. Marvel by releasing this Captain Marvel-related show before making Captain Marvel popular among GA and hardcore fans. These two shows should've been released after Avengers 5. Disney wasted millions of dollars on these two shows that most of the hardcore fans, as well as GA, are not watching.

No one gives a shit about IMDB scores

• Like 1
  • Haha 1