baumer

SOTM 4 (yep, two at the same time)(guess the date!)

1) Amazing Spider-man 2: 202 mill  Abstain2) Neighbors: 105 mill   Friday 23rd May3) Mom's Night Out: 8 mill  Friday 23rd May4) Godzilla: 165 mill Tuesday 26th May5) X-men DOFP: 128 mill Tuesday 27th May

Edited by chasmmi

HERE IS MY BLOATED MESS OF AN ANSWER :P  Go hard or go home :)  And yes i have answered all 5.

What date will these films surpass the number in question?  So you would answer with both the month and the date....for example ASM2 will pass 202 million by July 7th.

1) Amazing Spider-man 2:  202 mill Abstaining the first only (Realised that for an additional 5000 points, i'm risking losing 36000 points ~ crazy!)

2) Neighbors:  105 mill 20th May

3) Mom's Night Out:  8 mill 19th May

4) Godzilla:  165 mill 25th May

5) X-men DOFP:  128 mill 27th May

You can go for as many of these as you like.  There are no restrictions.  But, the more you go for, the more points you can lose.  

For every film you call on the exact day that the gross is surpassed, you receive 5000 points.

If you miss it by one day, you still get 3000 points

If you miss it by two days, you lose 5000 points.

If you miss it by three days, you lose 7000 points.

If you miss the gross by more than three days, you lose 12,000 points.  

If you go for all five films, you cannot miss any of the films gross by more than three days.  If you do, not only do you not get any points, but you will lose at least 36,000 points.  The only way you can lose more is if you miss four or five films by more than three days.  So if you go for all five films and you miss at least one by more than three days, the MINIMUM you lose is 36,000 points.  You will lose whatever is greater in amount.  

Edited by Jajang and Back Again
  • Like 1

You can go for as many of these as you like.  There are no restrictions.  But, the more you go for, the more points you can lose.

Abstain

Well if I have to go for at least one:

5) X-men DOFP:  128 mill - May 26th

Edited by Punishment

Abstain

I think you need to go for at minimum 1 film otherwise you lose ?