CaptainJackSparrow

Godzilla Thurs: 9.3, other thurs #s also: Neighbors 3.5M, ASM2: 1.9M

It could also go down.

We know there are known knowns; there are things that we know that we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

• Like 10

We know there are known knowns; there are things that we know that we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

Have you seen the Errol Morris documentary?

I was gonna see the movie last night, but my mom and dad came to visit my sister and me.

We gonna go in a bit. BLESS.

I'm curious what you think of it. It seems we like a lot of the same movies, so...

• Like 1

Ok, i've seen rth numbers. Even the lower end of 35m would be a great number for it. With the 35-38 range the weekend should fall between 80-90m. Great job of WB with the marketing.

I've said it before and I'll say it again when their heart is in it WB has the best marketing team around

• Like 2