CaptainJackSparrow

Godzilla Thurs: 9.3, other thurs #s also: Neighbors 3.5M, ASM2: 1.9M

25M OD after those crazy previews would be damn disappointing. I am shocked nobody has said a word about Friday numbers so far. By this time we usually already have some sort of numbers.

We will get more than than CJohn...Stand Fast my friend. I think 40M-50M OD is more like it.

• Like 1

Seems like some of you want this to fail for some reason or another and it won't..

I hope it succeeds. I would like to see a sequel get made, plus Edwards' visual style for this film is much better than 99.99% of the blockbusters you see in theaters these days.

• Like 1

I hope it succeeds. I would like to see a sequel get made, plus Edwards' visual style for this film is much better than 99.99% of the blockbusters you see in theaters these days.

You have the admit, there was plenty of visual spectacle and the fights were concise and clear unlike some action movies that insist on throwing the camera into the middle of the action. 

• Like 1

WTF?? What do you mean, look who's talking??? I'm one of the crusaders of this movie and thought it was an easy 9/10..

Was talking about your thinking that some people want this to fail. You do the same thing with other movies.

• Like 1

It'll succeed and I don't think the general audience is as harsh as the internet is.. This was pretty well a crowd pleaser last night..

You mean like how you are pooping all over Star Wars and it's still 18 month away?

• Like 1