baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

All this talk of first dates takes me back...went to see Attack of the Clones...forgot my wallet so she ended up paying for the tickets/concessions...

Not as bad as my first date with this one girl I asked to a dance back in 10th grade I believe.We say at a table and didn't dancing once.

TBH, even if I was a Godzilla fan, i dont see how I'd get disappointed with that. I was thoroughly entertained, and I saw it more as a grand scale monster attack movie rather than just strictly a Godzilla movie.

I personally loved it and so did most Godzilla fans.

• Like 2

Some of Cloverfield was quite good, but there's no way that girl survived for hours with a metal thing sticking through her. She would have long bled out. Also, world's most indestructible camera.

Actually people have survived worse impalement for far longer. If it doesn't hit an organ or major artery you have a shot.

• Like 1

By far, the best element of CLOVERFIELD was Michael Giacchino's killer end track "Roar!".

For some reason I was listening to Shakira back in those days and that's the most I remember about that film. It doesn't make any sense.At all.
  • Like 3

Okay, I know it's weird to quote from TASM2's thread like this, but OMG I asked out the girl I'm taking tomorrow totally stuttery and like Andrew Garfield in TASM1 I AM SPIDER-MAN BITCHES

That's how you know she likes you, or at least finds stutters awkwardness cute (there aren't many girls who do, I learned the hard way)If she was on the fence/indifferent making a fool of yourself to hard would be a death sentence, in most cases.You are really lucky there.
  • Like 2

That's how you know she likes you, or at least finds stutters awkwardness cute (there aren't many girls who do, I learned the hard way)If she was on the fence/indifferent making a fool of yourself to hard would be a death sentence, in most cases.You are really lucky there.

Any woman worth having would not look down on a guy for being nervous. I stared at my wife for like a minute when I first met her and I'm pretty sure I drooled. Don't let your uneasiness stop you. If you like a girl, you better ask, you may not have a second chance. Or worse you may end up with a total B. ;)

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 3

I'm sure the far right conservatives are pissed off right now. :)http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/05/15/godzilla-global-warming-treatise

I'm as far Right as they come (at least socially) and I'm tuned into liberal sucker punches in movies/tv shows as much as any human being alive and there wasn't even a hint of global warming nonsense in Godzilla.  A cautionary tale about nuclear energy, maybe, but there was no preaching to be found on that front.

This is no Noah.

• Like 4