baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Just saw Godzilla.

Over all I have to say it was pretty good. Behind Captain for best of the year so far. I have to let it sink in but I think my only big issue was the long exposition but once it got going, fasten your seatbelts...

Do have to say it was pretty packed for a gloomy/rainy saturday afternoon.

• Like 3

Meh, she tweeted "Guess who has a date with BLANKMENTSREALNAME? *raises hand smilie* so I feel confident for once

Yeah, you're doing fine methinks. I would wish you luck but luck is for those who don't know what they're doing :D

• Like 1

Well Ed, I'm sorry you thought the movie would've been a bust had it not been for the ending, but let's remember this boys and girls: Go watch GODZILLA 98 again and come back and let's try this again.. Compared to THAT Abortion, GODZILLA 2014 is a Masterpiece..

So? The movie has to stand on it's own(very large) two feet. You can do the comparison game all day, but comparing anything to a piece of shit doesn't make it look better, it makes you look desperate.