baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Claire posts sassy GIFs 24/7 at people and you get mad when I make a playfully sassy retort back? Lol, you really need to lighten up.

Everyone knows Claire's joking around and when Claire does it, it's funny. When you do it's condescending.

Yeah because you totally didn't insult Claire earlier.

Shh, bb.

That was sweet, but I'm capable of defending myself.

Even then, I'm just being playful. I don't mean what I say, and I didn't think he was too.

If he does, no big deal. 

Thank you though.  :wub:

Edited by Clairezilla Hol7
  • Like 2

Everyone knows Claire's joking around and when Claire does it, it's funny. When you do it's condescending.

Only cause you're making it condescending. It's clear to most I'm having fun, except those of you that love the movie and can't stand the fact that someone doesn't. Or perhaps my over the top opening phrase in that post of "ooh child" wasn't enough of a hint for you I wasn't being serious...

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

That's too cryptic.

And no, don't go. We need to wait for Tele and get some mods showdown going in here.

Fine. Because it will be a showdown.

Let them fight.

Posted Image

• Like 7

except those of you that love the movie and can't stand the fact that someone doesn't.

When you say shit like this you sound condescending. Nobody has dissed you for not liking the movie. I don't care if you liked it or not. 

• Like 3

Only cause you're making it condescending. It's clear to most I'm having fun, except those of you that love the movie and can't stand the fact that someone doesn't.

Yeah that's totally it. Because I'm totally going after Ozymandias and Baumer. 

Unconvincing Scientist is convinced that her scientist friend who works for Bill Nighy totally won't betray her. I'm sure she's right

She isn't

Yeah cause they're not having fun trashing it. I am. Big deal. It's nothing personal against anyone. Get over yourself. Peace out.

Baumer's having a blast trashing it, and I don't care because he's not being an ass.

• Like 1

I usually never mean that though. That is me being fun and extra.

Well duh. And what exactly about my response to you sounded like I was being serious or insulting you? I would think to someone like you it would be pretty obvious what tone I was striking.

• Like 1

Btw, Cap 2 remains the best film of the year so far.Unless DOFP does something, it will probably be my favorite "Summer" movie.

Now you're just straight up asking for a full on fight with Tele, aren't ya? I'd be more careful if I was you.
  • Like 4