baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Time for a mini Jurassic Park marathon. I'm thinking right now I like Lost World more than GZ2014, but will report back later.

Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park again.

the only jurassic park marathon that makes sense.

• Like 4

Imax 3d was huge for this movie. RPX 2d as well. 

Yeah and '98's OW adjusts to 75m today. With this one having such high IMAX and 3D shares it would probably be in the 75-80m range as well if you took that out. '98 also adjusts to a $230m total, so this one will need a solid $260m finish to sell as many tickets.

• Like 1

There are videos showing how Claire is... on the internet... in places... I can't talk about this.

You shouldn't have teased and then left us hanging with that information.

Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park again.

the only jurassic park marathon that makes sense.

You gotta fit We're Back! A Dinosaur Story in there too

• Like 3

More action?!

More action....ON CAMERA, then it will be fine for me. Seriously i didn't mind the long stretches without the monsters but when we do finally get monster action, let me see it without cutting away to see ATJ's motionless face looking on.

• Like 1

I'm not saying it isn't, merely that this iteration is really no bigger of a success than the last one, despite the illusion it is. Godzilla seems to be very consistent at the box office.

By that logic, BATMAN BEGINS is only barely more successful than BATMAN+ROBIN.

• Like 5

I bumped my head really hard earlier and now there's a funny taste in my mouth. Any doctors here?

Is the taste like vomit or blood? Either way you're probably dying. 

Edited by Jack The Edgemaster Nevada
  • Like 1

More action....ON CAMERA, then it will be fine for me. Seriously i didn't mind the long stretches without the monsters but when we do finally get monster action, let me see it without cutting away to see ATJ's motionless face looking on.

I loved every moment of that. Made the big final battle all the more memorable.

• Like 9