baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I really don't understand the hate JP3 gets.  It's a far greater movie than The Lost World.

JP3 is kinda one of a guilty pleasure movies of mine :ph34r:
  • Like 1

I was into the foreplay like....

Those two MUTO's about to sex up before Godzilla intervened.

For some reason that was one of the most disturbing things I have seen on screen in a couple years, and this is coming from somebody who had no problem sitting through Wolf of Wall Street.

"McLovin?" "People have weird names now-a-days. Chingy, Shakira, Raef, Pax." "We literally arrested a man-lady yesterday who's legal name was Phuck. With a P-H."I love Superbad. Right now on Comedy Central. And dat Emma Stone effect. Didnt really work for TASM2, but still. It's there.Ps. The semen database that Rogen came (npi) up with. Why are we not funding that?

• Like 1

I'm reading all of this and I can only think one thing. Somehow, someway, this is gonna morph into a Man of Steel debate

Relentless, repetitive with no real purposes? :ph34r:

My love for the JP franchise has long gone away though because of JW.

It was the movie that hasn't even come out yet that did it for you? Not the two cruddy sequels that actually exist?

• Like 2

It was the movie that hasn't even come out yet that did it for you? Not the two cruddy sequels that actually exist?

TLW's an excellent film ((Suck it haters.)). JP3's a 4/10 kind of film. Too bad to be average but not exactly bad. JW just sounds awful all around. 

TLW's an excellent film ((Suck it haters.)). JP3's a 4/10 kind of film. Too bad to be average but not exactly bad. JW just sounds awful all around. 

What sounds awful about it? What do we even know about it? Aside from dinosaurs and Pratt

• Like 1