baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Random post of the night for me.

I'm watching the 1981 horror film called Graduation Day.  It's a Troma produced film and it stars Christopher George and Vanna White is in it.  

Cheesy disco music to open the story which starts off at a track meet.  lol

I bought this film on DVD about a decade ago and have watched it once.  Tonight I'm in the mood for 80's horror.  This is it.   :)

Although there is one actor in this named Carmen Argenziano, who has gone on to make over 200 films.  

Edited by baumer
  • Like 3

Are they gonna give the dinosaurs feathers in Jurassic World? If so, I'm out. Can't accept that shit even if it's factual. JP1 dinosaurs will always be the dinosaurs to me.

Urhm please no, I cannot explain why feather CGI creatures always look extra fake to me in movies, regardless how big the budget is and how photorealistic everything else looks

• Like 1

Must have been some shitty movies if I've never heard of the person. 200 films and still unknown. That's amazing.

There's tons of people who have long careers who we have never heard of.  They're probably the kind of actors who make a good living out of acting, but are not rich from it. 

This guy has been in movies like Angels and Demons, The Godfather II, Swordfish, Blue Streak and a ton of TV.

• Like 5

When are you not in the mood for 80s horror? ;)

Touche.  

I guess I could watch 70s and 80s horror anytime.  :)

• Like 2