baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Because he insulted Claire. I didn't call Baumer an asshole. Or Ozymandias. Or Punishment. Or CloneWars. Shall I continue?

It was still his opinion and Claire wasn't insulted.

• Like 2

There's not enough women in Episode 7.Johnny Storm isn't blackWhy don't they just call Batman and Superman, Justice League.Disney is waiting on Jeff Nathanson to complete the Pirates 5 script.Maleficent isn't 97 minutes but 135 minutes.Hail Nolan

• Like 9

Turning 16 in a few months.

PS. anyone who measures their age in months is a kid

shh, don't tell anyone, that's a secret only us adults know

Edited by kitik

I remember when I was a young poster on this forum. I used to call the other posters funny names. "Iron Butt." "Boner." Once I even called them..."assholes." But there was always respect. I always knew where the line was drawn. And you just stepped over it, buddy-boy.

You are just setting up easy punchlines aren't you? :P

• Like 1

There's not enough women in Episode 7.Johnny Storm isn't blackWhy don't they just call Batman and Superman, Justice League.Disney is waiting on Jeff Nathanson to complete the Pirates 5 script.Maleficent isn't 97 minutes but 135 minutes.Hail Nolan

The mods on this board are cuckold fetishists.

Hail Webb.

Andrew Garfield.

Bat-signal on the bridge.

• Like 4

:lol:

I remember when I was a young poster on this forum. I used to call the other posters funny names. "Iron Butt." "Boner." Once I even called them..."assholes." But there was always respect. I always knew where the line was drawn. And you just stepped over it, buddy-boy.

Now that's a Robocop quote!

• Like 3

That was the 20th Century though, bb.

• Like 2

Posted Image

• Like 3

Han shot first.

You can't tell the Transformers apart.

Titanic is gonna flop.

They're never going to make a Spider-Man movie.

They're making 2 sequels to The Matrix? Sweet, they'll be the best movies ever!

• Like 3