baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I hated that love story. ugh.

I think everyone does, lol. And Sofia Coppola was so bad. I thought it wasn't possible, but she got worse and worse every time I rewatched the movie.

.....what?!

Yeah, I dunno. I've seen parts of all of them, but never got around to see them entirely.

Granted, until a few years ago, I'd never seen The Terminator. I'd probably seen almost all of it in bits an pieces, but never all the way through.

There are holes in my viewing history, is what I'm saying. It's a slow process to get through that.

Other films I haven't seen: Titanic, Lawrence of Arabia, several Hitchcock films, etc. etc...

I think everyone does, lol.And Sofia Coppola was so bad. I thought it wasn't possible, but she got worse and worse every time I rewatched the movie.

And I had a mad crush on Andy Garcia back then. Yeah she was bad but didn't someone back out and she had to fill in last minute?

Yeah, I dunno. I've seen parts of all of them, but never got around to see them entirely. Granted, until a few years ago, I'd never seen The Terminator. I'd probably seen almost all of it in bits an pieces, but never all the way through. There are holes in my viewing history, is what I'm saying. It's a slow process to get through that. Other films I haven't seen: Titanic, Lawrence of Arabia, several Hitchcock films, etc. etc...

You really shouldn't return until after you see these films.Tele, ED can we temporarily ban him until he's watched these films?

You really shouldn't return until after you see these films.Tele, ED can we temporarily ban him until he's watched these films?

It's out of Tele & ED's hands. Matters like these are left up to the highest authority. Neo

• Like 1