baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Speaking of bad WOM, what the hell was Sony thinking with the mid-week release of GINO 98? They had to know from test screenings that it wasn't going to have good WOM. By the time the weekend rolled around, it was already losing a lot of steam. Could have opened a lot stronger if they opened on a Friday.

sony's pea sized head was up their godzilla sized arse, and still is.

• Like 1

Yeah judging by twitter the reactions are mostly positive but Godzilla's screen time seems to be a big problem.

Same. Everyone on FB is bitching about it.Comparing it to Cloverfield's monster screen time.

A citywide flood alert went out to everyone. I completely ignored the alert. I even tried disabling future annoying alerts.An hour later, I went to get ice from my basement and water came splashing through the basement door. It was Titanic in REAL TIME. I called 911 immediately and they showed up 20 mins later. Power is out on my house. I have a generator! Unfortunately that was also in basement. Id say I just got about $100,000 in damages in my basement.Worst night of my life after The Prestige was given a 77% RT. This is bullshit.

Sorry to hear...  that The Prestige didn't get higher rating. Big shame. Great movie.

jk man. I'm very sorry to hear about that your basement though

• Like 1

I guess Roland Emmerich is jelly right now that his movie didn't make this much back in 1998.

He's still rolling around in that 2012 money

• Like 3

I guess Roland Emmerich is jelly right now that his movie didn't make this much back in 1998.

Somebody actually tweeted him and said his movie was better. :lol:

The sequel should be Godzilla vs Batman directed by Christopher Nolan and Gareth EdwardsThe movie ends with Batman and Godzilla teaming up I kill Snyder's abomination of a Superman

Edited by The Panda

Yeah judging by twitter the reactions are mostly positive but Godzilla's screen time seems to be a big problem.

That's why most of my friends didn't like it. The didn't connect with lead guy or his wife. Only the dude from breaking bad and his wife they loved.
  • Like 1

Somebody actually tweeted him and said his movie was better. :lol:

He also recently said his Godzilla looked so off because "copyright issues" stopped him from making it look more like Godzilla.

Talk about having contempt for the public, to think we're that stupid.