baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Sorry Forg, but I'm not getting where the mixed WOM other than this site???

Well, I'm not from the US so I can't say really if what I hear from this site could be true. But if this indeed will get a mixed WOM I will get it because

the lack of action and lots of talk in the first part could turn people off

I personally like it :)

• Like 2

TASM2 might not turn a profit, since it cost so damn much to make. At least in theaters. Should be fine once it hits ancillary markets, though. For the third, what they really need to do is focus on the writing to get that right ahead of time, before they start shooting.

I think one of the problems with TASM2 is the very concept of the movie, which is revealed right there in the tagline that was on every poster: "His Greatest Battle Begins". So much of the movie is just a setup to the whole Special Projects and Sinister Six stuff that will be coming in various future movies. It's all well and good to set up future movies, but you have to make sure that doesn't overshadow the current movie.

I just wish there was an option to see this in IMAX 2D instead of being stuck with the 3D Bullshit.. Way to go theatre owners for selling your souls to the 3D Devil over this..

LOL BKB don't ever change.

• Like 1

Wow based off of Rth's numbers $90-95 million is pretty much a lock with $100 million definitely possible. I have to say I'm glad so many people are giving this film a chance.

• Like 3

Wow based off of Rth's numbers $90-95 million is pretty much a lock with $100 million definitely possible. I have to say I'm glad so many people are giving this film a chance.

Can't wait to see it.

Absolutely amazing number for Godzilla. As much as I disliked the film, there's absolutely no way to deny the brilliance of the marketing. Studios should be forced to study this one for how to market a blockbuster, especially a non-sequel.

• Like 1