baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Monsters, Cloverfield, Pacific Rim, Godzilla... Hmm. All of 'em just serve as a reminder as to how much more I prefer The Host and why Bong Joon-ho should really direct the sequel. The man gave us plenty of suspense, humor, human drama, conspiracy, social commentary, monster mayhem, etc. with The Host. I love that film to death.

This man knows what he's talking about. The Host is the shit. 

Btw, have you watched Snowpiercer yet, Johnny?

I'll give y'all a write-up when I'm back from it. I'm keeping my phone off the whole date :)

I hear that leading with "I discuss box office online with people and compete in a game in which you guess box office results" is a great idea.
  • Like 1

I will say I'm a tad disappointed my real pic didn't get any likes though :P

The only way to get likes is to post pics of your kid. If you want likes you better hope this date goes off really well, in around 9 months or so the likes will start flowing in.
  • Like 2

The only way to get likes is to post pics of your kid. If you want likes you better hope this date goes off really well, in around 9 months or so the likes will start flowing in.

NOT TRUE, I got like 18 likes last week out of a pic of me in costume :P