baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Rem to see Digital 3D versions, they are so sharp and vivid BBall buddy.. And watch for it in the end..And the first half with the military and Godzilla.. DAMN!  Love the build up. to that great end.... Wow at the detail of the Mutos and the God one!

Thanks Kal.

I can't wait to see my sister and mom's reactions.

They react to things so easily, I can already imagine them reacting like this every time Godzilla does something

Posted Image

• Like 2

I love you Kal but I thought that you were exaggerating.........I was wrong.  ^_^

Hah Hah  I refused to entertain the notion that the fans wouldnt show up after those trailers good buddy.. .Now lets see if we can will it to get that 3.2-3.6X Multiplier domestically

• Like 1

I dont know how you could introduce him and the movie not get corny though Dar :(? I hope Im wrong though, I loved Mechagodzilla movies.

Yeah, while I love Mechagodzilla, it could be hard to make him not seem corny.Anyway, remember to voice our soon to be victory here:http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/12613-godzilla-over-the-lost-world-dom-war-on-under-wwz-club/page-15#entry1414816

Thanks Kal.

I can't wait to see my sister and mom's reactions.

They react to things so easily, I can already imagine them reacting like this every time Godzilla does something

Posted Image

Some folks didnt like that hes not in tons of scenes, but I agree with most..Seeing too much of this legendary icon would make his entrance less Epic in his first film.. The sequel we can let em rip with Godzilla action sequences.. Your going to find out something new about this ultimate version of Godzilla too Bball buddy..Love the new origin story and I hope they dwelve a lil more into it.

Who didnt love that Godzilla 2014 is older than Mankind and the dinosaurs.. WOW .. Natures Living power Force to set the balancee!

• Like 3

Rallax you are a soar  loser and liar .. My predict was 110M OW  and Me and BKB, Captain, seduh all expected 38-50+M OD..Wrong again

110m OW is still an over prediction Kal. There have been so many posters with closer OW predictions than yours who aren't gloating. Your successful predictions are few and far between, the only difference is when you come close you don't shut up about it.
  • Like 1

Maybe I'm in the minority here but I'd just like them to continue with original monsters. Let Toho keep their monsters, let's make our own group of monsters.

Edited by Bishop54

Personally I'd prefer Rodan. There's something entertaining about a lizard dinosaur battling a pterodactyl.

I would rather see Rodan be Godzilla's ally....Or maybe they are at first rivals and fight, and then they have to team up to fight something sinister.... Edited by Captain Jack Sparrow
  • Like 1

Some folks didnt like that hes not in tons of scenes, but I agree with most..Seeing too much of this legendary icon would make his entrance less Epic in his first film.!

That didn't seem to hurt Jaws at the BO that much at all.

• Like 2

I would rather see Rodan be Godzilla's ally....Or maybe they are at first rivals and fight, and then they have to team up to fight something sinister....

That would be alright. I just wanna see the two duke it out. Maybe add in Anguirus while we're at it. 

• Like 2