BobbyJohn

What was your single biggest movie wish/dream that didn't happen?

the way they underused ginny character in harry potter and didnt develloped her relationship with harry  the way it is in the book 

i had no clue how bad it was until i read the books a couple months before DHII

trinity dying in the matrix revolution! i get upset just thinking about it even now..

its late i need to think some more

a good superman movie

Fellow Kryptonian I second that.. Really hurt when Superman Returns got koed by Pirates 2 (Badly! :'( ) I think Man of Steel shows we can improve and get better and get better we shall.

I was also disappointed when Jurassic PArk 2 failed to live up to incredible original and showed that fall from grace at the BO to boot.. DoubleOuch.

Dont understand how Steven dropped the ball with the JP sequel :(

NewtKerry Conran getting to make another movie after Sky CaptainThe Jan De Bont/Ted Elliott/Terry Rossio/Stan Winston Godzilla (which was actually going to be a bit similar to the 2014 one, all things considered!)A tighter, more engaging John Carter (of Mars), plus Gods of Mars / Warlord of MarsThe Peter Jackson-produced/Christian Rivers-directed remake of The Dam BustersThe single-film Hobbit adaptation that was going to either be directed by PJ or (the rumor I heard) Fran WalshJohn Milius' King Conan

Edited by TServo2049