#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Basically you guys will love this movie for the story. This is far from being a popcorn flick.Btw, the action that's there is great.

• Like 1

Don't bother, it's a hyperbole age. Everything either sucks or is second coming. No in-between area with fanboys

Amen. Its so annoying. i see people calling TDKR, IM3 and TASM 'horrible' movies all the time and i scratch my head. I mean, have these people actually seen a bad movie before?

Shawn, there were so many implausibilities in TDKR, one cannot begin to express where to start.. Like, how Bruce Wayne has his back broken in 1 scene, ends up in a cell on the other side of the world with a doctor who punches his vertebrae back into place and the next scene, Bruce Wayne is standing like nothing ever happened.. That's just a start..

Yes, because it makes complete sense that the Hulk somehow grows his pants as he transforms, eh? Or that he suddenly wanted to work with them just when the plot conveniently needed him to for the final battle?Bitch, please, we can go on for days about the stuff in Marvel films. Or that every TV and monitor in the U.S broadcasted Mandarin's message? PUH-LEASE.
  • Like 10

Yes, because it makes complete sense that the Hulk somehow grows his pants as he transforms, eh? Or that he suddenly wanted to work with them just when the plot conveniently needed him to for the final battle?

Bitch, please, we can go on for days about the stuff in Marvel films. Or that every TV and monitor in the U.S broadcasted Mandarin's message? PUH-LEASE.

Posted Image

• Like 3