#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

If it's playing at a theater near you, go see Chef people.

I have been meaning to ask this girl out and go this movie since she is a pastry chef...just didn't know if it would be too much on the nose...

I have been meaning to ask this girl out and go this movie since she is a pastry chef...just didn't know if it would be too much on the nose...

Do it.

Dat Disney. Never disappoints with the crazy over the top budgets. I hope Alice 2 has a 300M budget  :wub:

Like I said before, Disney can eat massive film flops for breakfast. However they really need to get their budgets under control. Just because they spend a ton a money doesn't mean a movie will be a huge hit. <_<

Yet, Oz will be getting a sequel, so... <_<

Yeah I think Oz was about the only one of those big budget Disney movies not named Pirates to do ok at the box office. I think Tron Legacy may have done ok though the budget was less than $200m.

The Variety article said 175. Another article on TheWrap says 180.

It's going to be something in that range.

Disney tends to overspread, so I tend to believe the higher budgets for their movies.

Yeah I think Oz was about the only one of those big budget Disney movies not named Pirates to do ok at the box office. I think Tron Legacy may have done ok though the budget was less than $200m.

I'm STILL waiting for Tron 3. I thought TL did well enough for a sequel, but I guess Disney is dragging their feet with the sequel since they were expecting it to make much more money. :ph34r:

Tron Legacy with a 170M budget did about $400M ww so I think that plus post-box office revenue streams must have made it a decent success.

Tron Legacy with a 170M budget did about $400M ww so I think that plus post-box office revenue streams must have made it a decent success.

Yes I thought so. thanks.

You should do it. If all goes well, you might end up enjoying some...desert.