#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

It's bit quite as good as GODZILLA, but yep, it's very entertaining. ;)

The thing is, I didn't even hate Godzilla, it was a well made movie. I had an issue with the way the movie presented things, but BKB and Jack Sparrow (mainly BKB) being way too obnoxious and angry at anyone who even expressed a mixed opinion of the movie has soured me toward the movie considerably.

• Like 1

The thing is, I didn't even hate Godzilla, it was a well made movie. I had an issue with the way the movie presented things, but BKB and Jack Sparrow (mainly BKB) being way too obnoxious and angry at anyone who even expressed a mixed opinion of the movie has soured me toward the movie considerably.

Then, you wack, boo. You ain't bad.

Its a really good movie but its not quite as good as First Class imo.The trailers for both TR4 and Planet of Apes 2 were both awesome and quite a bit of talking after. Apes is going to explode.

• Like 1

Its a really good movie but its not quite as good as First Class imo.The trailers for both TR4 and Planet of Apes 2 were both awesome and quite a bit of talking after. Apes is going to explode.