#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

How many people here didn't like Godzilla? Raise your hands. 

You wont find much hand raising.. The return of Godzilla was epic, there were some flaws but its one hell of a movie. They need to work on the writing and include our number 1 guy just a bit more. Also make Ken Wantabee a more central part of story and explain his background and experiences with the King of all Monsters.

2016, you said?

"Maybe the June 10, 2016 release date reserved for The Amazing Spider-Man 3 goes to Drew Goddard’s Sinister Six, instead. Maybe Spider-Man’s super group may be coming together sooner rather than later."

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Drew-Goddard-Daredevil-Departure-May-Mean-Sony-Wants-Sinister-Six-Soon-43163.html

So true. But I loved the movie because the level of badassery in the movie left me with an adreneline rush I haven't had since the first time watching Bourne Ultimatum. Bourne is my favorite trilogy by the way.

Posted Image

My favorite Marvel film is for this reason also. It's just a great film in general. But Cap really is my favorite avenger now in MCU. Never thought I would like him over Tony.

I honestly didn't pay attention about Bourne until Ultimatum was on DVD, and got hooked on it immediately when I randomly watched Identity. The chase scenes in Tangier and NYC in BU blew my mind lol

This is also why I hated Legacy so much. I was severely disappointed in that movie.

• Like 2

2016, you said?

"Maybe the June 10, 2016 release date reserved for The Amazing Spider-Man 3 goes to Drew Goddard’s Sinister Six, instead. Maybe Spider-Man’s super group may be coming together sooner rather than later."

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Drew-Goddard-Daredevil-Departure-May-Mean-Sony-Wants-Sinister-Six-Soon-43163.html

Spider-Man needs to be in those movies. Just call it TASM3: Sinister Six or something.

• Like 2

A big question for you guys.... Will any film in 2015-2016 be able to come fwd to close the whopping gap of 1.5-1.8+B that Juggernaut 2016 will put down on Avengers 2 , BVs S.?

The only wild card I think is Bats and Superman.. As it could get golden age and silver age folks coming to theaters. Highly unlikely with Captain on that movies buttocks.

Also will anyone have the balls to go head to head with Juggernaut 2016? Share your thoughts.. Isnt there another Xmen planned for 2016 as well?

• Like 1