#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Shawn you and I know no way is Singer going to risk fucking up his comeback franchise. I agree Xmen aint making that 2016 date. Too much has to come together(Actors contracts for one) I think 2017 will be where that ride comes to fruition.

Shawn do you think any film will be able to  keep the gap between them and our Juggernaut 2016 less than 1.5+B :).

Its amazing that a sequel will be so huge that even mega films like Avengers, Bvs Supes , SW7 may trail by up to 2B+..

This is testament to the power of Cameron and his brand and fan support.

I don't think AOU will trail by 2B+ Contracts? Are they struggling here, because all the major players are back.

Edited by Neo

And u keep forgetting that Godzilla should be the competition my little green friend. if it was as well liked as you are saying it is it would not crumble 65 percent this weekend especially when it's a holiday weekend and Sunday gives it a miniscule drops.

Rain storms heating the east side and flooding, is hurting more people  showing up for Godzilla and Xmen my friend. Its not all about that Godzilla is not liked. LOL.. Your not paying attention to the news are you now.

Xmen would have a 50-60 million dollar day and Godzilla would have proably have had a 22-25M day if not for the weather.

We will see.. And no Godzilla cant compete with the likes of Xmen and all the cast coming back.. .. This is like a mini avengers Sir.

:P Now Godzilla 2 could be a different story..

And since some stated Godzilla would be lucky to make 60-130M domestic.... Its a triumph, just no on the 260-350+M scale many thought Godzilla could reach unfortunately.. :P

But beating KK and potentially SM WW is far from a flop..Its fantastic!!

Since we're talking Spider-Man... might as well 

Yeah, DOFP's success is really going to shakeup that May battle. (Although, I think we could see Apocalypse delayed to 2017.)

Don't forget TASM3 is early June, I'd say the only safe movie of those is the untitled Marvel in July because it has breathing space from all the other comic book films. 

Still 5 movies of the same genre over the course of 3 months (3 of them in a single month) is quite packed.  

I'd expect TASM3 to not him 200m regardless though, but it may be in even worse shape given it has a bad release date that's after 3 other superhero tentpoles.

And u keep forgetting that Godzilla should be the competition my little green friend. if it was as well liked as you are saying it is it would not crumble 65 percent this weekend especially when it's a holiday weekend and Sunday gives it a miniscule drops.

PS who says folks wont show up when the rains calm down Baumer buddy :P..your talks are bit premature. :P

If you prepare to bluff , you must have be ready for  bluff to be called.. Thats the 2nd rule in a crisis situation(In Ahnold voice)

;)

Rain storms heating the east side and flooding, is hurting more people  showing up for Godzilla and Xmen my friend. Its not all about that Godzilla is not liked. LOL.. Your not paying attention to the news are you now.

Xmen would have a 50-60 million dollar day and Godzilla would have proably have had a 22-25M day if not for the weather.

baumer? your turn..

We will see.. And no Godzilla cant compete with the likes of Xmen and all the cast coming back.. .. This is like a mini avengers Sir.

And since some stated Godzilla would be lucky to make 60-130M domestic.... Its a triumph, just no on the 260-350+M scale many thought Godzilla could reach unfortunately.. :P

WAT

My mind can't process that.

• Like 2

they'll get crushed against the force of the boulder that is UNTITLED EVENT PROJECT.

A fast death indeed Coolio..Im not so sure even HP2 and Avengers would want to run at the Juggernaut month. Everyone is running away..LOL

Though I think Cameron is superstitious and will release all his projects around that Titanic release date from here on out. At least his major epics I believe.

I'm excited for Maleficent to come out; sick of that trailer

I had wings once... BUT THEY WERE STOLEN FROM ME

There is EVIL in this world

JUST END IT ALREADY

(knowing my luck, I'll get it at Neighbors tomorrow and DOFP on Monday :( )

lmao

• Like 6

WAT

My mind can't process that.

Upstate Im by my folks. So theres even flooding here CJohn..Worse in going towards bear mountain parts and Westchester I heard.

tons of damage..Im thinking the storms hurt Godzilla and Xmen bigtime.. Xmen 2014 would proably have had a whopping 50-60M day if not for all the water and flood damage. Do a google my friend. Im not kidding.. Some serious Rain damage been going on over these weeks. I was wondering why Godzilla performed so well last week and why Xmen isnt having a 48-50+M OD

Whats UEP? lol.. Nothing will have the legs of Juggernaut besides the sequel and perhaps battlefield Angel 1 of 3.

Also perhaps Superman vs Batman or JLA. :)

UNTITLED EVENT PROJECT... by Universal and Legendary. It is a movie yet to be revealed.

PS who says folks wont show up when the rains calm down Baumer buddy :P..your talks are bit premature. :P If you prepare to bluff , you must have be ready for  bluff to be called.. Thats the 2nd rule in a crisis situation(In Ahnold voice)  ;)

Ill tell u why. Because the box office has behaved. The same way on this weekend since about 1985. Somehow I dont see it changing now.
  • Like 1