#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

The one I'm waiting for is summer 2016. That May 06 weekend, the Memorial weekend and the FINDING DORY/HTTYD lll weekend. lol

None of those are happening :) Except maybe Memorial Day but that one will be glorious for AiW unavoidable floppage :D

Why? 2015 is just built only around FF7, AoU and EVII. Yes, this year's movies don't make so much money but still think it's exciting enough. :)

There is always ANT-MAN to look forward to. lol

Funny how analysts kept asserting that Blended would be that family film.

I actually just got back from Blended. Will probably hold ok as it's definitely not a terrible movie by Sandler standards. Probably have half decent wom. I mean, it's rubbish, but quite sweet and there's a good few laughs in it. I had it opening wayyyy bigger than it has. Strange that the marketing didn't connect with its audience this time around. You just never know with a Sandler movie how it's going to play.

I didn't realise Edge of Tomorrow wasn't opening until June 6. Here in the UK it opens May 30th, the same day as A Million Ways and Maleficent. Three movies I want to see. Might have to take the day off! In saying that, I think Maleficent actually opens wednesday here.

I love The Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates but Blended just never looked all that good or at least not as good as those other two. I'll catch it on video. Wanted to see DOFP this weekend but it'll have to wait till next weekend which is fine because I can skip Maleficent. I actually think it would be cool to see how many 90-99m openers we can have this year.

I think it's safe to say that any chance that X-men or Godzilla have to reach $1B global is gone.Spiderman still could because of its insane popularity overseas.

Welcome newbie...you'll get better over time ;)
  • Like 10

I didn't realise Edge of Tomorrow wasn't opening until June 6. Here in the UK it opens May 30th, the same day as A Million Ways and Maleficent. Three movies I want to see. Might have to take the day off! In saying that, I think Maleficent actually opens wednesday here.

Yep, it's Wednesday. I wonder if DOFP gets knocked down to 4th place next weekend, in the UK

I think it's safe to say that any chance that X-men or Godzilla have to reach $1B global is gone.

Spiderman still could because of its insane popularity overseas.

Spiderman might not hit 700.  

Welcome to the forums.  

• Like 4