#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

What is your opinion regarding the other parts of my post ignoring ASM3

I think this movie brought back old fans to like the new cast. I'm sure Apocalypse will do great.

He seems to be going through another career change with his next two films being directed by acclaim filmmakers, although he'll be back to dumb comedies with Pixels (at least I presume).

I forgot about Pixels.

The original short is perfect.

If they can recapture the magic for the film it could be a 150+ m grosser for Sandler.

CA:TWS       $95M OWTASM2         $91MGODZILLA   $93MXM:DOFP    $95-97M (3-day) Did you see a....pattern?

Yes. BvS:DoJ doesn't look so bad after all.

That's anticlimactic. Of course I would believe in Rth numbers more though.But why is a 37M OD a "may reach mid 90s"? That's around Cap number and that one did 95M. Wouldn't 37M lead to 95M or more with holiday weekend boost?

I've always felt it was little misleading when peoplesay that Sunday acts like a Saturday on this weekend. It's not exactly a lie, but it ignores that Memorial Day Sats are typically weak as demand gets shifted to Sunday and Monday.

If the OD is $37m, I wouldn't expect better than $30m tomorrow.

Saw him looking at the

buried x-man

...any specific hint that it was

longshot

Blonde, so perfect looking he looked almost female. I think he had blades(someone mentioned he did). I was closing the theater door at the time so I only saw bits and pieces.

• Like 1