#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

As bad as ATJ was, the child actor was much worse. He had a frown on his face the entire movie, even when he sees monsters fight on TV or

reunites with his mom for the first time in presumably a week

yeah i don't even remember him. and forgot who he was during the movie. i was like 

why is that nurse hugging that random kid

• Like 1

As bad as ATJ was, the child actor was much worse. He had a frown on his face the entire movie, even when he sees monsters fight on TV or

Not only that. The movie could have benefitted from the prescene of my Queen. Duh.
  • Like 1

That was the saddest looking kid I've ever seen in a movie.  He just looked depressed.

• Like 1

Call me an optimist but I'm still a guy that thinks if your opening day is 35 million dollars that's still pretty fucking good.Remember kids, blockbusters used to open to weekends like DOFP first day

Edited by DAR
  • Like 3

Have to revise DOFP down 35.5-37 evenings haven't been as strong

:(

So Cap 2 may still have the biggest opener so far this year. I'm not mad. I loved that movie.  But I thought for sure DOFP would get that 100m opener. Bummer.

It was pretty freakin' great, imo. And no I did not sneak into Cap2. I will gladly give it my money tomorrow or Sunday, lol. It was pretty freakin' great, imo. I don't feel like I liked it more than Cap 2 though.  Oh my God the theater was packed at a 5pm showing with all kinds of people. I mean all kinds, women, men, old young. Babies were crying, It was crazy. Movie got a gigantic applause at the end and I guess most stayed for the after credits scene but I left.

Great to hear you like it E. Pretty awesome that the recent superheroes movies satisfied you, huh?I'm looking forward to it. Gonna find time to do a superhero marathon this weekend. That if CA2 is still playing near me of course.

Call me an optimist but I'm still a guy that thinks if your opening day is 35 million dollars that's still pretty fucking good.Remember kids, blockbusters used to open to weekends like DOFP first day

It's great for sure.

Come on guys. GODZILLA's drop is not yummy but it's making a total more than what many people expected.

yeah..

- 225m was considered optimistic by a lot of the folks. wwz was one of the goals.

- especially because of the last 30 mins, and the skill and sincerity showed by the director during the 1st half (with varying success imo) the next one has been set up very well. wb made a franchise out of it, and undid the shitzilla 98 memories. that's a big win.

• Like 2

You're an optimist, old man.
  • Like 1