Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Endgame Prediction:

k1st and someone else on Team Ice and Fire are the only two left. In the story, k1st suggests they eat the poison berries. They both go to, but at the last second k1st does a fake-out and drops the berries while the other player eats them. She smiles and shouts "PSYCH!" as the other player convulses and dies.

• Like 8

Endgame Prediction:

k1st and someone else on Team Ice and Fire are the only two left. In the story, k1st suggests they eat the poison berries. They both go to, but at the last second k1st does a fake-out and drops the berries while the other player eats them. She smiles and shouts "PSYCH!" as the other player convulses and dies.

Wha......what? I.....I have no idea what you're talking about..... :ph34r:

Posted Image

• Like 7

Happy to hear everyone enjoyed it! It was very satisfying reading yalls comments. Sounds like yall had fun reading it and I had just as much fun writing it. I will incorporate your suggestions. There will be dialogues, it's just hard to do that when all 65 people is running at the same time, but since you all are settled in zones, there will be time for you guys to talk and conversate. Team Shawrama and Slushy, I will make a conversation dialogue, no worries. It's not gonna be run and fight, run and fight the whole time. Gotta make room for character development.

I'll have the next one Monday morning. It'll never take me a week to do a new one, just always assume 1-3 or so days in between. I also gotta say, pulling out of that hat is heartbreaking. I hate seeing names. I feel like that person that is tasked with bombing a city, like that guy in the F-18 in Avengers who was about to blow up NYC. I don't want to do it, obviously, but I have to. And then everyone is going to hate me afterwards whether I do it or not anyway. So yeah just think of me as "guy about to blow up 8 million people to stop some aliens" guy. 

And I just did a mock drawing just for fun. If it was real - Water, Empire, Wile E Coyote, and Spaghetti would've been the unfortunates haha. Team Shawrama, yall better start having more spiritual alone time with RTH, obviously he's not with yall as much as your hoping lmao.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 13

Happy to hear everyone enjoyed it! It was very satisfying reading yalls comments. Sounds like yall had fun reading it and I had just as much fun writing it. I will incorporate your suggestions. There will be dialogues, it's just hard to do that when all 65 people is running at the same time, but since you all are settled in zones, there will be time for you guys to talk and conversate. Team Shawrama and Slushy, I will make a conversation dialogue, no worries. It's not gonna be run and fight, run and fight the whole time. Gotta make room for character development.

I'll have the next one Monday morning. It'll never take me a week to do a new one, just always assume 1-3 or so days in between. I also gotta say, pulling out of that hat is heartbreaking. I hate seeing names. I feel like that person that is tasked with bombing a city, like that guy in the F-18 in Avengers who was about to blow up NYC. I don't want to do it, obviously, but I have to. And then everyone is going to hate me afterwards whether I do it or not anyway. So yeah just think of me as "guy about to blow up 8 million people to stop some aliens" guy. 

And I just did a mock drawing just for fun. If it was real - Water, Empire, Wile E Coyote, and Spaghetti would've been the unfortunates haha. Team Shawrama, yall better start having more spiritual alone time with RTH, obviously he's not with yall as much as your hoping lmao.

I am glad you drew my name in the mock draw as it is highly unlikely you will draw my name for real next time.  :lol:

• Like 5