Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

I find it absolutely gold that Skull island has all these maglev trains.

Also, fighting MUTOs, and engaging in gun fights? Just a normal day for team Monstars.

Posted Image

Actually you werent in Skull Island, you were in Metropolis. See, the Admin Capital wants you guys to fight instead of hide, so theyll randomly create portals via the tesseract, that will land yall in a different map so you have to interact. Thats what "into the blue" meant, cuz the portal is blue. The Admil Capital is a sneaky sunnavabich.
  • Like 7

I gotta say as someone who isn't a big fan of the marvel movies, Idk how I feel about my team. Im actually undercover for the Nolanites. 

So the question is did Captain Craig really fall or was he pushed......By Jay Hollywood!?!?!?

• Like 11

I gotta say as someone who isn't a big fan of the marvel movies, Idk how I feel about my team. Im actually undercover for the Nolanites. 

Yeah we don't like you either. I knew you were a traitor with that Chris Evans comment. :lol:

• Like 9

So the question is did Captain Craig really fall or was he pushed......By Jay Hollywood!?!?!?

The plot thickens.

• Like 4

Will there ever be a Super Bloody Round, like instead of drawing 4 names you draw 6 or 8?

Might be a good way to spice things up near the mid-point and make the story have a big dramatic beat.

After all, everyone knows the best Nolanite romances are the tragic ones :ph34r: 

• Like 2

Yeah, I am a bigger fan of Nolan than Marvel movies too.  :ph34r:

• Like 5

Will there ever be a Super Bloody Round, like instead of drawing 4 names you draw 6 or 8? Might be a good way to spice things up near the mid-point and make the story have a big dramatic beat. 

After all, everyone knows the best Nolanite romances are the tragic ones

:ph34r: 

Yep it wont always be 4 names. I was thinking of maybe even putting all 8 teams in a hat once. And there may be more times when no one dies. Ill keep them surprises though, but yes 4 is not a set number. It could be 0, could 4, 7, 10, maybe Ill just nuke you all to orbit. And yep there will be hand to hand combat. As my buddy Joker says, "its all apartt of the plannn." The Admin Capital. What a sunnavabich they are.
  • Like 4

Multiple Nolanites on team Marvel.

Hail Hydra.....I mean Nolan.

Edit: You guys better watch out. Ecstasy watched CA:TWS multiple times. She knows how to deal with you infiltrators.

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 5

Multiple Nolanites on team Marvel.

Hail Hydra.....I mean Nolan.

No wonder Walt Disney is conducting a purge of his own team.

Sun's Son, shame you are dead, as it would time to be loyal to your namesake and destroy Team Batman from within, so Ice and Fire may prevail.

Edited by Numbers the One True King
  • Like 2

No wonder Walt Disney is conducting a purge of his own team.

Sun's Son, it's time to be loyal to your namesake and destroy Team Batman from within, so Ice and Fire may prevail.

Now I'm dead. But What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger. And how dare you suggest i turn my cloak long live team batman

Posted Image

Edited by The Sun's Son
  • Like 2

Yeah we don't like you either. I knew you were a traitor with that Chris Evans comment. :lol:

I think we know the next two casualties from our team :ph34r::ninja:

• Like 5