Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

I avenged Iceroll!!!But I also got killed by literally the fastest infection ever. Poison I get working that fast, but infections at least take several hours to kill (re: the most aggressive strains of hemorrhagic fever). Guess my bonus didn't give me an episode extension.

:(

Disney genetically altered the strain after conducting several tests on those annoying mice from Cinderella. Such a visionary I hope he wins! :wub:
  • Like 4

I, Sixteen16, am honored to welcome all of you who have perished in the games into the pits of hell, the lake of fire, all of your souls to burn for eternity until the Four Horsemen ride through the wicked world above to announce Earth's doom. Enjoy your stay everybody. Should be one hell of a time (pun intended).

And who am I rooting for? Well I ended up just a little south of heaven, so obviously I hope all of you wicked lesters come stay with us down here. The more the merrier. >:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Soundtrack courtesy of Slayer. :)

I thought that Creed and Nickleback played in hell...
  • Like 3

Just caught reading from Part 10 -19. Ayy Lmao, it was very nice of you to give me a part in this. I appreciate it. 

The time and effort you spend on writing this exemplary piece of art is just astonishing. You're a very good writer and I love everything about this thread.

Edited by bcf26
  • Like 3

Just caught reading from Part 10 -19. Ayy Lmao, it was very nice of you to give me a part in this. I appreciate it. The time and effort you spend on writing this exemplary piece of art is just astonishing. You're a very good writer and I love everything about this thread.

Thank you, I appreciate it!
  • Like 3

Posted Image

The hat and final 5 did a victory tour in Atlanta this weekend. Had a blast. Next up, Hilton Head Island. You guys get to enjoy some R&R at the beach before 4 of you get slaughtered.  :) Have fun final 5!

As for the other 61 of you, Sixteen16's hell reference was pretty disturbing, but I know you all were good people on the inside. You wouldn't have killed if you didn't have too. Well, some of you woulda. But enjoy that Magic Kingdom! Still no beach, tho.

• Like 5

Whoever made it to heaven is debatable but I think we can all agree Walt Disney would end up in hell.

I'd think that Empire, Blank, Tawasal, and any dead mods are in hell now. Andy and Sixteen may be there also for having over three kills. Sam would have been on the fence, but her final sacrifice gave her redemption and ultimately puts her in Heaven. 

Everyone else is likely in heaven.

• Like 1

I'd think that Empire, Blank, Tawasal, and any dead mods are in hell now.

Andy and Sixteen may be there also for having over three kills. Sam would have been on the fence, but her final sacrifice gave her redemption and ultimately puts her in Heaven. 

Everyone else is likely in heaven.

I'm pretty sure all of mine were in self defense...

• Like 1

Oh.

and if the odds are never in my favor of living this coming part, you better do my death justice. I am the girl on fire you know. Wouldnt be the first time my name was drawn........

Walt will grab a flamethrower with the intent of making you live up to your name.

• Like 5

Walt will grab a flamethrower with the intent of making you live up to your name.

:rolleyes:I do not fear Walt. Evil goes only so far.And last I checked, Disney of all genres always has the hero slay or defeat the villian. I say, I'll make him live up to his name.
  • Like 3

:rolleyes:I do not fear Walt. Evil goes only so far.And last I checked, Disney of all genres always has the hero slay or defeat the villian. I say, I'll make him live up to his name.

Well duh. You're the one I'm rooting for after all.

• Like 3