Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Youll have to wait a little longer. This one is pretty difficult to write. Theres alot going on, so I have to juggle 3-4 BOF tabs, BOF and MS Word, and Control F. I have to make sure it's perfect and makes sense. I need this on Chris Terrio level, not Kurtzman/Orci. Patience Batawan.

Jandrew, I hope you're writing the story in MS Word first (and saving often) so you don't lose all your work again like happened to you on some of your earlier stories.  That really sucks when that happens :(

Looking forward to the next chapter, great work and imagination Jandrew!

• Like 2

Jandrew, I hope you're writing the story in MS Word first (and saving often) so you don't lose all your work again like happened to you on some of your earlier stories. That really sucks when that happens :(

Looking forward to the next chapter, great work and imagination Jandrew!

What I actually do is type it in the BOF reply box, but constantly copy and paste into Word and click save. I cant do it in Word first because it messes up the format, and it doesnt save all the bolds, italics, and underlines, so I have to come back here and redo all of that, which is tedious, but Im taking measures to make sure I dont lose it :) and thanks.

ok, il wait for it tonight.

So...tonight?

Posted Image Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 8

What I actually do is type it in the BOF reply box, but constantly copy and paste into Word and click save. I cant do it in Word first because it messes up the format, and it doesnt save all the bolds, italics, and underlines, so I have to come back here and redo all of that, which is tedious, but Im taking measures to make sure I dont lose it :) and thanks.

Posted Image

The way I do it is I do it in Word first and then paste. It does save the bold and italics but not the spacing, so I gotta format a few things before posting.

I don't proofread at all though (and it totally shows)

• Like 1

The way I do it is I do it in Word first and then paste. It does save the bold and italics but not the spacing, so I gotta format a few things before posting.

I don't proofread at all though (and it totally shows)

Hmm, have you tried clicking more reply options then clicking on the paste from word icon on the top and finally clicking the "Enable HTML" box?  I've had to mess around with the html setting quite a bit to get tables to post correctly.

• Like 1

Test

AHHHHH! The symbiote takes over Jay. Jay drops to the ground, overwhelmed, as the symbiote swallows him up. The symbiote absorbs in his skin and he goes back to his normal looks. He gets up and examines his muscles, his strength, and his newly heightened senses.

Jay Hollywood: Where'd this come from? The power...it feels good. You can lose yourself too it. Jay Hollywood looks up to the sky. Hey, Mods! I know you hear me! I'm sick of this place, I'm not Team Marvel! Do your portal magic and transfer me wherever my team is! (eerie) I want to test this new power out. Greet...some old friends. Jay Hollywood waits for a second, but his wish is granted. A portal opens up front of him and he steps inside.

It's burning down, I'm yelling timberrrr. Hufflepuff is coming down. Firedeep and Kal still lay unconscious as burning beams fall all around them. Jack Nevada, popping through the smoke, grabs them both. He grabs Firedeep and Kal by the collar. He waves his wand at the broken, open window and recites the vanishing spell.

Jack Nevada: (coughing) Evanesco! Poof, they disappear, and Hufflepuff crumbles.

After walking for multiple parts, Films, AndyLL, and Sixteen16 have finally made it up Snow Mountain to Elsa's ice castle.

• Like 1

I should have clarified, my computer is missing half a screen so Im using my brothers, but he doesnt have Word, he has Wordpad, so it acts a little differently. Each new section I C&P it from the reply to Wordpad so if I do lose internet, I just C&P from Wordpad back to the replybox. But no Punishment I havent tried the HTML box. Im about to rush to 22JS but Ill check the suggestions out when I get back!

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2

I should have clarified, my computer is missing half a screen so Im using my brothers, but he doesnt have Word, he has Wordpad, so it acts a little differently. Each new section I C&P it from the reply to Wordpad so if I do lose internet, I just C&P from Wordpad back to the replybox. But no Punishment I havent tried the HTML box. Im about to rush to 22JS but Ill check the suggestions out when I get back!

No worries, me and Pink will read together tonight. Slowly. With some John Legend music.

• Like 2

Ahhhh, so Ecstasy is busy with Sam tonight, so you'll spend some time with Mr. Pink....I get what's going on here :stirthepot:

Get your mind out of the gutter Mr. Disney.
  • Like 7