Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

So the following players are in Westeros as the Mod Army approaches:

NumbersIcerollDARWalt DisneyJay HollywoodDamien RocJesus of SuburbiaEcstasyTawasalTelemachosSo, Ice and I are stuck with the 2 Team Killers and a guy possessed by the Black Suit. And I thought things would be difficult

:unsure:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I'm in Westeros as well. Given how I caused the bug fiasco of the round, I look forward to seeing what mischief I will manage in future chapters. If I really am a villian, I'm certainly more of a trickster.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

A2K - wand penetration from AndyLL

That sounds painful.

Also looks like we might be getting some new teams. 

Andy and Dragon, are you guys ready to kick some ass?

Actually... I hope Dragon and I can go hide in a cave where I can show her a different kind of magical wand...

Posted Image

Edited by AndyLL
  • Like 4

So the following players are in Westeros as the Mod Army approaches:

Numbers

Iceroll

DAR

Walt Disney

Jay Hollywood

Damien Roc

Jesus of Suburbia

Ecstasy

Tawasal

Telemachos

So, Ice and I are stuck with the 2 Team Killers and a guy possessed by the Black Suit. And I thought things would be difficult :unsure: 

We all need to team up expect Walt Disney since he will betray us.

• Like 3

After reading all that carnage:

Posted Image

Great job jandrew.  Seriously I don't know how you can keep track of all the threads in the story line.  I can't wait to re-read the whole thing from beginning to end when all is said and done.

And 

that fight between Shawn and iJack kind of reminded me of

Posted Image

Edited by WileECoyote
  • Like 5

I hope 8 and 9 lived up to expectations. I know I had been hyping them up all week, so I hope it wasnt all talk and that I delivered fine product for you all.

It was awetastic! I love how I cannot be bothered with all this basic business of fighting to death and stuff and just prefer chillin @ Oaken's Sauna:

Posted Image

Edited by Spidey Freak of Highgarden
  • Like 5

Yeah, Team Slushy Queen is just on sidelines watching you idiots fight it out and die horrible deaths while we be chillin' and illin'.

I feel like fic-me is getting ready to do something cool.

I really hope that cool thing does not involve dying.

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I'm in Westeros as well.Given how I caused the bug fiasco of the round, I look forward to seeing what mischief I will manage in future chapters. If I really am a villian, I'm certainly more of a trickster.

True.

As crazy as Episodes 8 and 9 were, I am a bit disappointed since the entire Marvel/DC alliance storyline was just erased and the whole Arendelle storyline with a potential Walt/Damien/Spidey/Slushy showdown as well. I'm sure it may get picked up again, but I guess I'd have liked to see a big development in those things before everyone got scattered.

Also

Team Killer Tawasal is the only surviving member of Team No O2.

Team Batman lost half of its members as well in that carnage.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 3

It exceeded my expectations.  ^_^

You better say that because....

You should pushing daisies

Spazz91: Wha...wha...why?... Spazz91 falls. Empire leans over. He reaches for Spazz91, Floop, floop, floop! 3 arrows penetrate Empire's back. He turns and sees Sam hover over on a dragon.

Sam: Wrong team, bitch! She flies forward and the dragon blows, engulfing Empire in flames. Empire scream and burns and Sam flies out.

• Like 2