Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

same for spaghetti and heretic, and they are still together now. I have an awful feeling though these old bromance pairings will be no more come next chapter.....

Oh, I know! 

You guys are running out of air, so Heretic and Spaghetti drown each other, so you can live!

• Like 3

Oh, I know! 

You guys are running out of air, so Heretic and Spaghetti drown each other, so you can live!

what???? No!!!! Heretic is my first bf and kiss! I can't lose my first bf after only knowing hi for like, 3 days! What a rip off! No offense spaghetti.....

:P

• Like 6

Since Ayy said the finale will be a Final Four I imagine next part will whittle us down to that.

I think, oh no wait, well, if all the names had already been drawn, I'd say that the

flood people

would definitely be the ones to get killed.

• Like 3

I was going to included an orgy snippet, like the Bollywood dance, but I felt it would take away from the seriousness of the part. You guys can just have an orgy in the afterlife. Of course the winner of the Games would have to sit out.

• Like 7

I was going to included an orgy snippet, like the Bollywood dance, but I felt it would take away from the seriousness of the part. You guys can just have an orgy in the afterlife. Of course the winner of the Games would have to sit out.

Kill me off then.

• Like 5

That car chase was awesome. AndyLL was absolutely terrific. Tough way for him to go out, but he went out as a hero.

Poor Ecstasy. She was "accidentally" shot in the back by Sam. I am not buying those fake Sam tears. Sam is too good of a shot to just miss like that. However,  Ed dying in Pink's arms....those were real tears and real emotions.

Tarzan killing FancyArcher was one of the best scenes around. I am just glad that I was able to help Tarzan get into bed and give him some fresh air.

• Like 8

That car chase was awesome. AndyLL was absolutely terrific. Tough way for him to go out, but he went out as a hero. 

Poor Ecstasy. She was "accidentally" shot in the back by Sam. I am not buying those fake Sam tears. Sam is too good of a shot to just miss like that. However,  Ed dying in Pink's arms....those were real tears and real emotions. Tarzan killing FancyArcher was one of the best scenes around. I am just glad that I was able to help Tarzan get into bed and give him some fresh air.

:ph34r:
  • Like 6

Such anger. I think we need to get together and talk out our differences over a peaceful and relaxing snowmobile ride.

Posted Image

Challenge accepted.

Sorry Heretic, but I must go. He won't win, because even if I die in the process, I'll take him with me. I won't live long enough to see myself the villain, but will die a hero.

Posted Image

:lol:

I probably just signed my death sentence

• Like 4

Damn that was epic.

How Fancy killed Tarzen has to be at the top of kill methods.

And at least I went out with a couple more kills.... can't ask for anything else.

And that Walt Disney...

Pure evil... knew it from the beginning.

Posted Image

• Like 8

Woah. Holy shit how am I alive?

Tarzan vs Fancy was phenomenal, as well as Andy, Blank, Empire, and Numbers. That scene has to be the best so far. Andy went out like a champ, took out both Empire and Blank! In the same scene! 

The Pink/Ed scene was brutal, as was Sam/Ecstacy.

We lost Dragon :( . She's going to be avenged though, in some way or another.

Great chapter, Ayy. This is the best one yet.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 5