kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

Not as badly as the Katie Holmes smirk

Oh God, please don't remind me. Those gave me daymares. That's how bad it was. Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

Anyone catch Jandrew's box office hunger games trailer. Good editing, though I'm wondering why he chose to put off screen movie clips.Good work dude!http://youtu.be/8d-Cu2MZGLI

AH THANKS ED! And I used I Movie on my Ipad and it takes videos from my camera roll so I have to record Youtube on my computer screen. Ghetto I know, but IDK what else haha. Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2

Some day Dehaan and Dicaprio will star in a movie together with Dane playing a young version of Dicaprio's character. 

Inception: Days of Future Past.

• Like 3

Some day Dehaan and Dicaprio will star in a movie together with Dane playing a young version of Dicaprio's character. 

Already in production - 

What's eating gilbert grape? Isn't that the question of the day

• Like 1

I've given and taken more likes in this thread then the past two weeks combined. This is the 2nd best thread after Thursdays Kittastrophic thread.

TASM2 one was pretty damn epic, with the like whoring.

• Like 1

AH THANKS ED! And I used I Movie on my Ipad and it takes videos from my camera roll so I have to record Youtube on my computer screen. Ghetto I know, but IDK what else haha.

No worries, you can only get better. Just don't record while you're driving.

Because, that's kinda...unsafe.

• Like 2

No worries, you can only get better. Just don't record while you're driving.

Because, that's kinda...unsafe.

You know who would never do that? Tele.

• Like 4