kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

He's mine not yours *insert random bitch gif*I really need to learn how to gif it real good.

You gotta go through E first for that, brah.
  • Like 1

I was supposed to be doing some stuff for my job search and I did nothing but make a Dane DeHaan gif smiley tonight

...Damn.

Pink

I will find it

And I will like it

• Like 1

If you're portraying us as our avatars, now I'm like ten times more excited for this I mean, I'll be a badass, seeing my guy INVENTED movies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VY_k3Q6T_4

Im portrayal yall how yall act on here, but since we all dont know what everybody looks like in real life, you can just imagine your avatars running around. Saying that, I recommend a visit to the BOF Faces thread for everyone lmao
  • Like 1

No. But I'd like to imagine that it would actually be a make-out session, and any throw-downs would be on a bed...

Thanks, I didn't want to have to read through all the pages. 

• Like 1

Well, not much to talk about. Great number for DOFP, bad drop for Godzilla, waiting for Wednesday for a better picture. The Bs'ing is a much more pleasant waste of time.

Well I was responding to DamienRoc. He wanted to know if he missed anything. He seems to be here the numbers and the movies and not for the other stuff.

Absolutely exhausted right now, been very long days where I left home at 6:30 am and got back around 9 pm, plus I found out that the girl I started dating very recently is actually going to move soon, and she didn't bother to tell me this until after I had committed, apparently...

I like her a lot so I don't think I am going to cut her out right now, but I may have to think about what'll end up being best for both of us in the long run.

Gosh I hate stress, people please post funny gifs like you typically do.

• Like 2

Well I was responding to DamienRoc. He wanted to know if he missed anything. He seems to be here the numbers and the movies and not for the other stuff.

Bah! Why so serious? He needs to lighten up.

• Like 2

How the fuck are y'all so damn high in likes? Someone needs to teach me how to gif.

It's not just the gifing they've mastered. It's the overall whoring. Also, having kids/adorable animals helps.

• Like 2