kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

What Women Want:

To manipulate man's emotions and then drop the, "Oh by the way I am moving" bomb right when you least expect it.

Thank God I don't have to worry about that shit.

• Like 2

I seriously can't go to sleep.  :(

Now a Sri Lankan chick, who was a business partner, got a hold of me on Skype (cause I forgot to log out) and I can't get rid of her...

What time is it? Tell her you got to go to bed, lol.

She also told me that my performance at the pageant parody this weekend should've won it for me  :wub:

(I of course replied that her solo in an Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat medley the previous day was equisite)

• Like 2

If anyone wants an update on my girl stuff, I asked the girl out to the second date today, but she's out of town this weekend :(

Just ask her for another day, and remember that at least she isn't moving out of town.

Thank God I don't have to worry about that shit.

Part of me wishes I didn't, but then a part of me realizes that unless I am single I will always have to worry about it.  Makes me remember there are perks to it.

I think the biggest revelation of this video is that I'm not Tele's favorite Nolanite.

WTF

No worries, Pink, that was so 2013. Things are different now.

Posted Image

• Like 5

I seriously can't go to sleep.  :(

Now a Sri Lankan chick, who was a business partner, got a hold of me on Skype (cause I forgot to log out) and I can't get rid of her...

Well, that sucks.  :mellow:

Just ask her for another day, and remember that at least she isn't moving out of town.

BTW, sorry about your troubles, that sucks :(

And yeah, I was thinking next weekend. Want to see Fault in Our Stars with her, but not next weekend; we need a non-movie date, so I was thinking picnic on the beach ^_^

• Like 1